Teamspeak Warning Message

Jack Smith

Premium
Just used the new teamspeak password for RD and got a "Server Changed" Window, "The identity of the server has changed" statement given with two possible reasons for it. 1) a new ts running at this address
2) Security of your connection to this server is comprised, man-in-the-middle attack is taking place.

Do you want to accept the new identity and remain connected?

Yes.....No

Anyone else see the same?

Any advice as to the choosing of option 2?

Thanks

Jack

I just tried to enter TS Jack, and I had no problem. Except that the Password had changed :rolleyes:.
I received a message that Teamspeak had been updated to a later version, but I ignored that and kept my old one (for now).

Your message does sound suspicious.

Any advice as to the choosing of option 2?

Jack, here is what I'd try if I was you. Re-set your TS info again.

Open TS, go to Bookmarks/Manage Bookmarks and select Racedepartment (assuming you have RD bookmarked somehow). Re-enter the IP Adddress, Nickname, and Password, hit Apply.

Hopefully that should re-set everything.
If that doesn't work, maybe try removing TS and re-installing the latest version, and setting up RD again.

Back on. :) I followed your suggestion Warren but deleted the Race Department Bookmark first and then re-installed it and I have successsfully logged on three times. Thanks for your effects in trouble shooting the problem for me. Just confused as to why the problem appeared because I already had the latest version of TS and have used it severals times before this issue????

Thanks Again

Jack

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 334 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 170 7.9%