Teamspeak latest client problem. Please help.

Andy_J

I hate Race cheats ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just had to re-install TS latest version 3.1.5. And now, no matter what I do I cannot assign any button from my TS500 as a push to talk button. It seems that TS no longer has direct input option just hot keys that will not work for me.
Can anyone else confirm that if they delete their current TS and profiles etc it does not work anymore? Tried on another wheel too. My spare DFGT. It works with mouse and keyboard but nothing else. And yes it did work last week.

It's driving me nuts. Anyone else having this problem? I really need to get it working for tomorrows AC club race.

ps, I can use Voice activated but I prefer PTT and so far I have spent 4 hours trying to fix it. :(

EDIT: Managed to fix it. I now have even less hair than I started with. :geek::notworthy:

Last edited:
Just had to re-install TS latest version 3.1.5. And now, no matter what I do I cannot assign any button from my TS500 as a push to talk button. It seems that TS no longer has direct input option just hot keys that will not work for me.
Can anyone else confirm that if they delete their current TS and profiles etc it does not work anymore? Tried on another wheel too. My spare DFGT. It works with mouse and keyboard but nothing else. And yes it did work last week.

It's driving me nuts. Anyone else having this problem? I really need to get it working for tomorrows AC club race.

ps, I can use Voice activated but I prefer PTT and so far I have spent 4 hours trying to fix it. :(

EDIT: Managed to fix it. I now have even less hair than I started with. :geek::notworthy:

Can you post how you fixed this? In the same situation myself.

Thanks,
Dom

Upvote 0
@djm68 have you had any luck solving this. I select a button on the wheel and it shows as selected but the grey window doesn't close unless i mouse click. This then creates a "button 3 + mouse click" combo for PTT.

Upvote 0
@Scott_H no luck really. I installed 'xpadder' which takes controller input and maps that to keyboard button presses. It works, but seems like it is a bit unreliable. I will need to test it more. However, I am fairly certain it is messing up the FFB on my DD Bodar wheel. When xpadder is running, almost no FFB feel, kill it and the FFB is back to normal. Need to do more testing to get better data.

DJM

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%