Teamspeak help

Hey everyone,

After my first club race which was really cool I realized I need some help with teamspeak. To keep it short:

1 - Overwolf theoretically provides an overlay so you can see who's speaking, I didn't see anything in Automobilista though. Is there any extra configuration needed?
2 - Do you need to set in-game volume really low so you can hear other people speak or is there any feature to kind of automate this (like the game master volume going down whenever someone speaks)?

Thanks in advance!

If it's Oculus and you can get Dash working you should be able to use it to pin the TS window into your VR experience. (I can't for some reason, probably because I have too many monitors) I've done it successfully with a full monitor in a flight sim recently. I Haven't worked out how to get single window pinning going yet.

You can't interact with it directly in the sim but if you need to interact with it you can hit the Oculus home button and do it from there like you normally would with the desktop views.

Well that's interesting, I had no idea about this feature. :O_o: I'll have a play with it too and see if I can get it working.

Edit: Pff... or not. Oculus Desktop and the full Dash app are only available in Windows 10. :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
Well that's interesting, I had no idea about this feature. :O_o: I'll have a play with it too and see if I can get it working.

Edit: Pff... or not. Oculus Desktop and the full Dash app are only available in Windows 10. :thumbsdown:

Come on, make the switch :)...I was uneasy but have no regrets now; everything runs much smoother and more reliably (full disclosure: this is in a new computer, but the previous one on windows 7 was no slouch either).

Come on, make the switch :)...I was uneasy but have no regrets now; everything runs much smoother and more reliably
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :) Win7 does everything I need it to do. My girlfriend had so many issues with Win10 on her laptop (supposedly designed for it) that she gave up and asked me to install Win7 for her instead. :roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 289 13.4%