TEAM PRESENTATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roland Ehnström

About different details on the two team cars, wouldn't it also make a lot of sense to have different numbers on the cars? Like 1 and 2 for DHR Simcraft, 3 and 4 for DMSv, and so on (or 1A and 1B for DHR Simcraft, 2A and 2B for DMSv, and so on). It's strange to have two cars on the track with the same number, it's not realistic.

@Gregory: wow! bringing a much needed touch of bright color to the grid. Waiting eagerly for the orange guys and hoping for another red-green from Danielsson.

I agree with Roland, but let's keep that for next season. I would go with 1A and 1B (capital letters), makes it unique and easy to see where teams ended up last season.

It is realistic to me having the same number as it is a team challenge so 2 cars with the same number represents the same team, it is not a clasic concept at STC. But I like aswell the idea of 2 numbers per team, so I don't care.XD

Anyway as Eckhart says, let's bring the idea next seasson and we will possibly changew it to DSMv proposal.

@ Greg: The car is BRILLIANT!! It improved with the ne lines. Make some cool renders!

I saw in one of Ben's skin picture a nice idea also...... 1 & 01

About different details on the two team cars, wouldn't it also make a lot of sense to have different numbers on the cars? Like 1 and 2 for DHR Simcraft, 3 and 4 for DMSv, and so on (or 1A and 1B for DHR Simcraft, 2A and 2B for DMSv, and so on). It's strange to have two cars on the track with the same number, it's not realistic.

It is realistic to me having the same number as it is a team challenge so 2 cars with the same number represents the same team, it is not a clasic concept at STC. But I like aswell the idea of 2 numbers per team, so I don't care.XD

Anyway as Eckhart says, let's bring the idea next seasson and we will possibly changew it to DSMv proposal.

@ Greg: The car is BRILLIANT!! It improved with the ne lines. Make some cool renders!

• Roland Ehnström

I agree with Roland, but let's keep that for next season. I would go with 1A and 1B (capital letters), makes it unique and easy to see where teams ended up last season.

Yes I agree 1A/1B, etc, is more in-line with the team-championship-only system. But why not for this season? Teams just need to add a small A and B to their numberplates, should take no more than 5 minutes. Like this:

1A

Not only is it more realistic and professional-loooking, it also makes it much easier to distinguish the cars in the line-up. Instead of saying "Roland Ehnström will drive the DMSv car with yellow window banner and yellow mirrors", we can simply say "Roland Ehnström will drive car 2B".

Same thing when you comment screenshots or videos posted on the main page, team pages or youtube. You could write: "In this video you see DMSv-drivers Fredrik Tackman (2A) and Roland Ehnström (2B) fighting hard with DHR SimCraft drivers Jack Keithley (1A) and Thor Qualmann (1B).", instead of "In this video you see DMSv-drivers Fredrik Tackman (Black-and-red car with red window banner) and Roland Ehnström (Black-and-red car with yellow window banner) fighting hard with DHR SimCraft drivers Jack Keithley (Orange car with green window banner) and Thor Qualmann (Orange car with orange window banner)."

And so on...

Less awful than seeing two cars with the same number on track at the same time.

They are representing the team position in last seasson standings, as it is a team challenge it is not awful at all.

Use a 1-2, 3-4, 5-6 would work aswell. So you really prefeer to do it this way? I can upload new numberplates tomorrow morning if you prfeer that way.

Just keep it as it is for this coming season, then see about the change for next season as I don't think every team would want it as it's been like it has for three seasons. Skin deadline is a few days away now also :smile:

• Roland Ehnström

They are representing the team position in last seasson standings[...]

...which is why I agree 1A-1B, 2A-2B, 3A-3B, etc, is probably a better option for this league than the normal 1-2, 3-4, 5-6. But either one is better than 1-1, 2-2, 3-3...:smile:

So you really prefeer to do it this way? I can upload new numberplates tomorrow morning if you prfeer that way.

Can't speak for others, but I sure would like that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back