rF2 Team Match Corvette vs GTR @ Sebring - Wednesday May 22nd 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good stuff 4 teams now.
I hope auto updater works in the morning
You can simply download the "Lite Installer" and re-install rF2. Copy the files from your old "Packages" folder into the new installation directory and install them again using the mod manager. That's what I did, worked like a charm. :)

I'm afraid that its not gone well. Game can't launch so Ive messed something up.
I did a lite install over the previous install and then used Mod manager to install all content again.
Its not happening, apologies to all.

Guys, I might have to jump ship. The missus isn't well and even tho she's far away i'd rather be in Skype with her than not knowing how she is. Although I might play something whilst talking to her I'd rather do so in front of my PC than without being able to talk to her whilst playing rF2.

I hope you can accept my apologies and understand that this is important to me. I'm sorry for the short notice.

Tom

well done stefan. not sure what happened to matt or calum. fun race. like in real life, i was racing the tyres. sadly i had to pit. i should have gone for the completely conservative tactic of making them last the whole race. i will work on it - adds a whole new dimension. well done to calum who had good pace in the nissan and got front row on grid.cheers all!:thumbsup:

My screen went blank while I was out in front :( not sure what happened.

Matt hit the kerb at T1 dead on a wrecked his car lol
when you disconnected or whatever, i had about 2 seconds off massive lag and the results suddenly put me in 5th before it corrected itself lol

i assumed everyone was on a 1 stop here so i pitted. in hindsight i should have left it. i was about 13 seconds ahead of ian who was coasting along and then after pitting, i was 36 seconds behind! do the maths lol i must practise this game offline and practise tyre saving. my pace was ok in practise although my quali was a poor lap from me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 237 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.0%