Team Marr Motorsport replacement driver

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by Rui F. Martins, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Rui F. Martins

Rui F. Martins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +996
    Team Marr Motorsport is currently looking for a replacement driver for the next two rounds of a V8 supercars in simracingpro. Unfortunately Daiman Patel won't be ablçe to take part in the next two rounds so we are currently looking for a driver to replace him in the #16 car, next round is this Sunday and the other round is 2 weeks after Sunday, if you are interested please send me a pm.

Thank you, Rui Martins

2. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff

Ratings:
    +2,581
    Hey guys. As Rui says, I will unfortunately be out for the next two rounds, so we would like a driver to take my place. It would be a great help. A great deal of practise nor experience required - just a steady foot to control the immense power of the V8. ;) We do not necessarily require a serious driver - our participation in this league is predominantly for fun - but if you can get results then this certainly would be a bonus. :roflmao: Also, if you can only take part in one of the races this is not a problem - we'll have to look for another driver for the second race in 2 week's time (4th May), but as a priority we need to fill the spot for the race this Sunday (20th April). The race is organised by Sim Racing Pro (you will need to apply for a license in the same way you do at RD). For more info contact either me or Rui

3. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,493
    How long are the races?

I am more steady than fast, but I race predominantly for fun :)

Otherwise I could help you source a driver...

• Like Like x 1
  4. Daiman Patel

Daiman Patel
    Damimam Staff

Ratings:
    +2,581
    Dewald, you may be a life saviour! The race this Saturday is 65 laps long - therefore the race will last for ~75 minutes. Steady is good, and if you race for fun then that's brilliant! :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ho3n3r

Ho3n3r

Ratings:
    +1,493
    Great :D Then I'm in!

Where is the thread for the race, so I can download so long...:thumbsup: