Team Marr Motorsport replacement driver

Team Marr Motorsport is currently looking for a replacement driver for the next two rounds of a V8 supercars in simracingpro. Unfortunately Daiman Patel won't be ablçe to take part in the next two rounds so we are currently looking for a driver to replace him in the #16 car, next round is this Sunday and the other round is 2 weeks after Sunday, if you are interested please send me a pm.

Thank you, Rui Martins

Hey guys. As Rui says, I will unfortunately be out for the next two rounds, so we would like a driver to take my place. It would be a great help. A great deal of practise nor experience required - just a steady foot to control the immense power of the V8. ;) We do not necessarily require a serious driver - our participation in this league is predominantly for fun - but if you can get results then this certainly would be a bonus. :roflmao: Also, if you can only take part in one of the races this is not a problem - we'll have to look for another driver for the second race in 2 week's time (4th May), but as a priority we need to fill the spot for the race this Sunday (20th April). The race is organised by Sim Racing Pro (you will need to apply for a license in the same way you do at RD). For more info contact either me or Rui

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back