Team HARD (Rick Parfitt) - Infiniti Q50 BTCC #62

Skins Team HARD (Rick Parfitt) - Infiniti Q50 BTCC #62 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
José Mª submitted a new resource:

Team HARD - Infiniti Q50 BTCC #62 - Team HARD skin for the offical Studio-397's Infiniti Q50 BTCC

Team HARD livery for the Infiniti Q50 in the BTCC, driven by Rick Parffit.

For installation, follow the next route in your disk.
(X:\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor2\Installed\Vehicles\Q50_BTCC(V37)_2020\X.XX) Being X.XX the lastest version available.

Also remember, you will have to move the .MAS file to the new version if the car has been updated.

You can request any other BTTC skin if you want.

I really hope you like it!

View attachment 566010[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

I'm not seeing the car ingame.... I could only post a screenshot here Jose

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 164452.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 164452.png
    51 KB · Views: 51
Hello there ,
Very very good work but whith your skin the dirt on the windshield has gone sadly :(.
It's possible to fix that please ?
Hello!
Thank you! glad you like.
I was aware of that when I first realased it, and I tried to fix it, but there's only one way to show it up, and it's deleting everything you see inside the car (numbers, panels and driver name). I thought it would look better leaving the stickers, as it might seem a bit unrealistic not been able to see the stickers in the inside, but yes in the outside. If one day, while making any other skin, If I manage to have both things implemented, I will update this car.
Also, if someone knows how to do this, I'll gladly update it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Hello!
Thank you! glad you like.
I was aware of that when I first realased it, and I tried to fix it, but there's only one way to show it up, and it's deleting everything you see inside the car (numbers, panels and driver name). I thought it would look better leaving the stickers, as it might seem a bit unrealistic not been able to see the stickers in the inside, but yes in the outside. If one day, while making any other skin, If I manage to have both things implemented, I will update this car.
Also, if someone knows how to do this, I'll gladly update it as soon as possible.
Thanks fot your answer.

José Mª updated Team HARD (Rick Parfitt) - Infiniti Q50 BTCC #62 with a new update entry:

Just a little message

I recently found out that a group of people is charging for ripped content from rF2 to AC. This people is under the name of First Studio Racing, and I decided to investigate more about them. I saw in a video that THIS skin is in "their" Infiniti Q50, which costs 5€.

I wanted to thank them for stealing my skin, which I had to make custom sponsors to make it look as close as posible (UPTONSTEEL and ROCK&RACE for example) as I couldn't find them availible in the internet. So yeah, thanks...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years