Team fortress 2

Server is running atm if anyone wants to test connection and pings.

Address mydigitalexistence.co.uk:27015
Password is the same as the Racing club one

Any problems connecting lemme know. Once ppl can connect ok we can arrange a muck about.

• Chris Noble

It is a free TF2 weekend btw with the new heavy update being released.

I also got given a 3 day guest pass for the game.

Brilliant fun game and what I play when there is no one racing :)

Dig Up an Old Thread :D

Attachments

• TF2.jpg
    TF2.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 203
Im having trouble with my online games list in TF2 now since going back to XP and doing a fresh install of all steam stuff a couple of weeks back,i can only get servers of a ping around 800 or over to show up and playing on them is a waste of time,i remember a while ago when i first got my new router (BT Home Hub) i had allow ports and i used the BT util for that,but it showed all the usual low ping servers in the list before i done that,and i could join the games,but i would disconnect in under a minute,the port forwarding thing solved all that.
Also a new thing i notice is after i try and play on a 900 ping server then quit out to steam,in my games list TF2 says "Syncing" for a few seconds then goes to normal "100% Ready".
Finally i downloaded and ran a PortChecker util and checked out the ports required by steam games and found a couple that report "Not Open",it all confuses me even more as all my Race/Evo/STCC works fine,just my TF2 is not useable just now,any help out there guys? :(.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 80 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 314 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 446 39.4%