F1 2010 Team feel let down by my race performance?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I had to start career again due to patch, anyway. I am with Lotus and I have just finished Melbourne, I have beaten all my objectives set out by the team for both races, (11th quali in Bahrain, 17th finish, 12th quali Melbourne 12th race) however it says they feel let down thus far, is this a bug or something?

The team wants you to finish higher than you started. Although you beat their objectives, your race performance is not as good as your qualifying performance. You would think they would be happy you met their goals. Whoever programmed this must have been in charge of Toro Rosso's driver lineup a few years back

You must give the correct answers to the press at interviews. Your team expect you to be a team player and fully support your team in your answers.

I am no longer being interviewed by the press.

Race #1 in Bahrain (pre-patch) I was interviewed.
Race #2 in Australian (post-patch) I was not interviewed.
Race #3 in Malaysia (after applying an AI mod) also not interviewed.

Looks like the patch from CodeMasters took this interview feature away? Not sure how important it is ... this first season for me is kind of a drive a crappy car against Legend opponents because the primary goal is to learn the tracks and try to limit my mistakes.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%