rF2 Team Battle Nissan and Renault - Wednesday March 27th

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I had a really good pace. It had been ages that I took the 370z out on Mid Ohio (last time with the RDWES 100 laps of Mid Ohio). My old setup didn't work for me anymore, so I had adjust and that really helped.
My fault was give that setup to Craig. At that time he was 6 seconds slower than I was. :D
In qualy I ran into CLIO's on the wrong points on track which make me go slow on the hotlaps.
In my final attempt I was .5 seconds quicker in S2 than Craig, but I lost my car 2 corners before start finish, so had to settle down for 2nd on the grid. :)
My start was really slow as Craig launced himself as a rocket.
I could hold his pace untill I had the spin-sickness. I kept spinning in the chicane or ath the end of S2. From 2nd to 3rd... 8 seconds to 2nd.... 2~3 laps later had closed the gap to James within 2 seconds.....spin.....8 seconds to 2nd.... 2~3 laps later had closed the gap to James within 2 seconds.....spin..... 8 seconds to 2nd.... 2~3 laps later had closed the gap to James within 2 seconds.....spin..... 11 seconds to 2nd.... 2~3 laps later the finish just a couple of seconds away from James. My pace was good, but too much spinning. :D Too late on the brakes, too early on the throttle...

Really enjoyed myself on TS with Craig. I am always on TS and it really adds something to the racing. It is really not scary and if you don't wanna talk/listen during race and or qualy, just mute. :)

Thanx for the evening guys. I surely had fun.:thumbsup:

Some stats from the software I made :) You can also download it from here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...raphs-statistics-windows-app-beta-release.11/

race.JPG
qual.JPG
race_graph.JPG
qual_graph.JPG
race.JPGqual.JPGrace_graph.JPGqual_graph.JPG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years