Team Aqua Vista - Not just good at racing

Congrats Guys that's awesome!

Anthony, did I mention part of the deal for you filling in this weekend is a main on the house for me next time i'm down in Sydney? :wink:

On a seperate note, I just made the mistake of looking at the menu... Suddenly my dinner for tonight isn't looking to appetizing... :frown:

Yeah congrats guys & I'm sure the 5 star rating is something you're extremely proud of & no doubt it's well deserved. It's funny but Josh & I always used your setups you uploaded for F3000's Anthony. You were always the setup king for us & they always clicked with us.......little did we know you were running a restaurant at the same time.

Skewered gnocchi and prawns FOR pResto?

^^ I corrected it for you :tongue:

Thank you very much guys :):) and thanks you Werner for putting up the links :):)

you know now where to dine when you are here in sydney... :) free meal for the person who attend first..:).
cheers

Yeah congrats guys & I'm sure the 5 star rating is something you're extremely proud of & no doubt it's well deserved. It's funny but Josh & I always used your setups you uploaded for F3000's Anthony. You were always the setup king for us & they always clicked with us.......little did we know you were running a restaurant at the same time.

Skewered gnocchi and prawns FOR pResto?

^^ I corrected it for you :tongue:

lol, that pResto gnocchi and prawns sounds good, i might use it to "garnish " my F1 setups with ... they could become better than now, like the f3000 one :wink:

Congatulations!!!....5 Stars....thats the cream of the cream,right there.If i will have the chance to go to Australia,i will get out from the airport,jump in a cab and yell...AQUA VISTA!!!!...please..:D.
To achieve this its allmost impossible,but nothing was impossible for Anthony and Joe.
:star::star::star::star::star:

Congatulations!!!....5 Stars....thats the cream of the cream,right there.If i will have the chance to go to Australia,i will get out from the airport,jump in a cab and yell...AQUA VISTA!!!!...please..:D.
To achieve this its allmost impossible,but nothing was impossible for Anthony and Joe.
:star::star::star::star::star:

lol, thanks Dinka,

Your meal will be hot and ready to serve as soon you jump in the cab... "Singapore chilli crab on the menu":tongue:

By the way... Werner is giving away 2 Mclaren cars with Aqua Vista skin with the free meal.. so hurry up before the offer ends :cool::D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 236 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 164 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 159 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.1%