Team allocations

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't post both our teams drivers, it won't let me post the second team at all as it says I have already booked. Am I missing something? If not can you fix it for me please.

If I'm not around these should be the drivers. (Sorry)

FO-Racing

Driver: Roy Carless (Red)
Driver: Kevin Clark (Black)
Backup: Adam Shaw

FO-Club

Driver: Ken Bell (Red)
Driver: Brian Ronald (Black)
Backup: Horus Thelemite

I tried but it didn't send me an activation email or it got blocked but now I can't login with second account because its not activated, I can't get it to resend the activation, I don't have any more emails to use, I can't register two accounts on one email, and I can't register two teams on one account phew lmao. Please fix these problems guys. Sorry I know your busy but so are we all, I'm not messing with this anymore Tom if you get chance post the CLUB team please, David/Xose, if you can post them for this time that would be great also.

Well, in fact is not a problem, is how it should work.

Anyway, as it seems some of you have problems registering in a website I will allow to make 2 bookings with same account.

Cya.

Well, in fact is not a problem, is how it should work.

Anyway, as it seems some of you have problems registering in a website I will allow to make 2 bookings with same account.

Cya.

Why should it work like that? I am entering the teams into the event, I have two teams, I can only enter one. Seems to me that it shouldn't work like that.

The other problem that you should look at, although its not a major problem now, is if you did not recieve your activation email you should be able to request a new one. Otherwise your account is not usable and your email address has then been used and you can't use it again, so your stuck.

Should work like that because then you have 13 accounts for 13 teams, the B teams are a special case, but any other member of the team can do it anyway.

As we say in Spain, sometimes humans "manage to drown in a glass of water" :p

lol Xose, it doesn't make sense! You can tell me I drowned in a glass of water all you like, simple facts are we have two teams and should be able to allocate them with one account, it shouldn't take two, I shouldn't need to make another or ask someone else to do it. Its not my mistake m8.

Guys, every team have a Team Spokesman and a Team Spokesman assistant: Get them 2 registered on webiste and problem fixed. Please, do not create problems where there are not.

In Flat Out case, you have always defended the idea of having "2 diferent teams" wich I like and I admit, so you should act like diferent teams. Same for DMSv or DHR.

We will not admit any other system to place your team entry list. It is obvious and already admited that team spokesman have such a responsability.

Whats the problem guys?

1) Register a team account and share between the people who needs it
2) If you have two teams, register two team accounts.

Problem solved?

(if you have problem with not using the same mail-address twice, register a throw-away gmail account and forward to your regular account)

Whats the problem guys?

1) Register a team account and share between the people who needs it
2) If you have two teams, register two team accounts.

Problem solved?

(if you have problem with not using the same mail-address twice, register a throw-away gmail account and forward to your regular account)

Well that was my suggestion John, But that wasn't allowed.

created a team account a while ago :)

And what about two generic accounts for FO...

1.- FlatOut Racing
2.- FlatOut Club

Same password on both, you and other 2 persons know the password.

Really don't the the big problem :confused:

And what about two generic accounts for FO...

1.- FlatOut Racing
2.- FlatOut Club

Same password on both, you and other 2 persons know the password.

Really don't the the big problem :confused:

Lol Xosé, that is what i am trying to say from the start :) .
If that is ok for you, can you delete my 2 accounts, and the ones one from mike and the flatout account i made a while ago :) :) .
Running out of email addresses :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline