Team Alienware F1 ( Replacement for HRT) ML2166

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Something that was put together a while ago now as a replacement in game for the noe de-funked HRT team.

I haven't really ended up using it at all, so I thought I'd quickly load it into game take a few pics and put it up for download for anyone that might wanna use it.

I won't be updating it, so it is as it is.

Car is in 8192 for high and 2048 for low texture, steering wheel I think is 4096, helmets are 8192 for high and 2048 for low texture, both high and low rims are done in 2048.

If you use it, enjoy it. If you don't use it tis fine also.

disp3.jpg

disp2.jpg

disp1.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Quickly put together Schuey modded team helmet.

2xnw1xw182.jpg

MODDED SCHUEY HELMET DOWNLOAD

Something that was put together a while ago now as a replacement in game for the noe de-funked HRT team.

I haven't really ended up using it at all, so I thought I'd quickly load it into game take a few pics and put it up for download for anyone that might wanna use it.

Car is in 8192 for high and 2048 for low texture, steering wheel I think is 4096, helmets are 8192 for high and 2048 for low texture, both high and low rims are done in 2048.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what its the official name of the team?

Renault Alienware F1 Team?

Alienware Renault F1 Team?

Alienware F1 Team?

Renault F1 Team? (Flavio Returns)

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

disp3.jpg

disp2.jpg

disp1.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
awesome, finally something that can replace the whole team.:D.Brilliant work as always,and quality stuff too!

I am sure ML2166 already knows this ....... but I am going to add our general message about file storage here :) :-

As you might be aware we have our own file hosting system. We know that we've had some issues in the past but those are all resolved now and both uploading and updating your files is working perfectly fine.

Thus we'd like everyone to make use of this because it's the easiest and quickest way to share stuff with the community and the upload plugin will even create a thread with your description in one click - it's pretty comfortable for both sides.

We've also posted a handy guide on how to use the tool and make the most of it. Thanks!

disp3.jpg

disp2.jpg

disp1.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE
Graham said that you will be able to help me.I downloaded this mod of yours.It's amazing but i have one problem.Until now i had the speedometer in original red in all cars , now they are blue with the kers and gear meter too.Which file cause this in your mod?Can you tell me?Then i can place the original back .

Graham said that you will be able to help me.I downloaded this mod of yours.It's amazing but i have one problem.Until now i had the speedometer in original red in all cars , now they are blue with the kers and gear meter too.Which file cause this in your mod?Can you tell me?Then i can place the original back .
Just replace the folder "simplefonts" by the original:thumbsup:.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%