TCS/ABS/Brake Bias OSD

Hello everyone,

I was looking for an app capable of showing TCS, ABS and Brake Bias and their relative values on the screen.

Kunos' "Electronics" app only shows if TCS and ABS are active or not, it doesn't show if my TCS is at 1,2,3 and so on.

I wanted an app that worked like Kunos' "ERS Management" app, but related to electronics and brake bias.

The only way to recognize each level during a race is to press the increase / decrease button of each function and read the values at the top of the screen, but it is quite annoying, distracting and not very functional, I would like to quickly check each level without touching any buttons or be forced to change the value and restore it.

I know there are a lot of dashboards that can read these particular values, but I was looking for an app with just these parameters and nothing else.

Thanks in advance, happy racing :)

Hello everyone,

I was looking for an app capable of showing TCS, ABS and Brake Bias and their relative values on the screen.

Kunos' "Electronics" app only shows if TCS and ABS are active or not, it doesn't show if my TCS is at 1,2,3 and so on.

I wanted an app that worked like Kunos' "ERS Management" app, but related to electronics and brake bias.

The only way to recognize each level during a race is to press the increase / decrease button of each function and read the values at the top of the screen, but it is quite annoying, distracting and not very functional, I would like to quickly check each level without touching any buttons or be forced to change the value and restore it.

I know there are a lot of dashboards that can read these particular values, but I was looking for an app with just these parameters and nothing else.

Thanks in advance, happy racing :)
Maybe a simhub overlay?

I had a look into SimHub just before creating this topic. I can't find any dashboard with ONLY those values. There's always a lot of other things (revs, gears, etc) and it's not what I'm looking for.
Immagine.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years