TC65 Mod @ Portland 70 - Tues 19th Jan 2010

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 Mods (Toyota Corolla + NSU TT)
Track: Portland 70
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: as the TC65 mods are now back on the server, it's time to try them out :)
Note3: You must choose a different make of car for each race, but the order you use them doesn't matter.

2 decent enough races but I made more hits in them than the Beatles had in the 60s, and always on the same people, sorry Amir n Gary, hope you know it's not my normal race etiquette and that it wont happen in the future.......................much.

Sam

Very enjoyable race evening, I like the track and the car's,Race 1 the NSU TT not fast enough started on pl 10 easy with the Quali, and finished pl 7 fastest lap 1.30.300 an that is my only frustration not getting under the 1.30.

Race 2 the Corrola no Quali time ,bud I was not the only one ,start on pl 11,after turn 1 a bid hassle on place 9 or so an a few laps later pl 7 for a short time, Stuart in my mirror closing in,I was driving my pants of to keep Stu behind me resulting in a lap under 1.30- (1.29.600) screaming yes=yes when I cross the line(you must have heart me yelling) bud that was that after the corner section I going to wide on the back strait and Stu not hesitating and blasting away,so pl 8, bud what a joy!!

Hans

pl 7 for a short time, Stuart in my mirror closing in,I was driving my pants of to keep Stu behind me resulting in a lap under 1.30- (1.29.600) screaming yes=yes when I cross the line(you must have heart me yelling)

You know what Hans, from behind it didn't look like you were driving your pants off, it looked really nice, controlled and clean. I was hoping for some mistakes from you to let me catch up but they didn't come. Good driving and really good fun, mate. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back