The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 Falcon vs. Abarth TCR (mod)
Track: Interlagos
Event Start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race. The order you use the cars does not matter.

• Stuart Thomson - Abarth #266
  • Sam J Simpson
  • Carlos Diaz - Abarth #16
  • Robert Hutchins - Abarth #319
  • Tom Wilson
  • Hans Sneep - Abarth #33
  • Warren Dawes - Abarth #323
  • Knut Omdal Tveito
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver
  • Driver

Stu, since we all have to drive both cars anyway, why don't we do it through some kind of random drawing so that half the grid drives one car and the other half drives the other and then we switch up? That way the grid is nicely split up between both cars.

I'll keep an eye on it, but like I said to Amir on the Portland event (NSU v Corolla), it generally ends up pretty well split anyway.

I know I tend to take whatever's in the minority in the current race, Sammy tends to as well, so it'll work itself out.

I have faith in the GTL gestalt. :D

I have just been informed by my ISP that they are coming to upgrade my cable on Thursday between 1pm and 6pm, Virgin Media, my ISP, have decided to up my DL speed to 50meg because I consolidated my package, TV,net,phone, into a single one at a reduced rate, rather than add a service/package as I've wanted it up 'til now and that means they need to come re-cable to fibre optic so hopefully they'll be finished and everything working by race time, just a wee warning if I don't turn up.

Sam

Stick me down for this one Stu, I'm still catching up with my mod installations. Just installed the Abarth mod, what a top little model this is, brilliant looking.
My first attempt to test drive it was pretty ugly though, does anyone have any setups or tips for this little revver?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 185 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 364 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 506 39.0%