The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 Falcon vs. Abarth TCR (mod)
Track: Interlagos
Event Start: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race. The order you use the cars does not matter.

I am going to have the bail out from this event and any others over the next few days/wk
as I think ive broken my thumb after trapping it in the bathroom window lastnite.
I cant believe what ive done !! how stupid is that..what a tit !! i cant even hold my pen it hurts that much :(
:thumbdown:

Im ruled out of this one by the looks of it,these mod cars really screw GTL up here,it only lets me have the Abarth even if i choose the Falcon...hell it even had me in the 911S from the other night when i first joined,and its not even a choice when you join!!..had to delete that and the only way i would be able to choose a Falcon is delete the Abarth,so a total no go,this doesnt bode well for a future league using mod cars....

Im ruled out of this one by the looks of it,these mod cars really screw GTL up here,it only lets me have the Abarth even if i choose the Falcon...hell it even had me in the 911S from the other night when i first joined,and its not even a choice when you join!!..had to delete that and the only way i would be able to choose a Falcon is delete the Abarth,so a total no go,this doesnt bode well for a future league using mod cars....

Which OS are you using? Maybe some of Userdata files has been set to read-only? However that should have affected default car as well I guess...:confused:

Gary, I take it you now use window 7 which is most likely the cause of all your problems. Have you maybe considered partitioning HD or add another and running XP, duel booting the pc. This I'm sure will allow you to use GTL without all the probems your experiencing.

Great evening - had some really close battles in both races. It was a huge contrast driving the boat-like falcon and the flea-like Arbath, but bother were a huge giggle.

Great finish in race 2 as well, after a crash and stall i founfmyself with 3 falcons in my little fiat. I pluckily tried to bully them out of the way but the White Star Liners weren't having any of it. I did managed to get ahead and crossed the line mere inches ahead of the fleet as they closed in on teh home stretch, great fun.

Race1) It's no secret that I LOVE the little TCR, it's just a gem really. I had a lot of fun with Eck for about half the race, but then I broke a little abruptly and he had no choice but to slightly tap me. I think my erratic, inconsistent driving must have scared him off a bit lol, cuz it seams as if he was keeping his distance from me on purpose after the incident. Sorry Eck! I am still learning the ropes here lol.

Race2) Why do us yanks try to build race cars? The Falcon is either under-steering or over-steering at all times lol, what a mess! Sam's setup helped out a bit, but it was still a nightmare. I was playing "moving road block" with Eck and Warren there for a while, sorry I held you up guys. I tried to give Stu a hard time at the beginning, hoping that maybe the pressure will cause him to make a mistake, but I couldn't even get close enough to him to make him even the slightest nervous lol. Then in the last laps I figured I would take a detour and make sure that the landscaping department was doing a good job of keeping the grass nicely cut.

Thanks again for an awesome night of racing guys!

Has a fantastic time racing tonight. After falling foul of T4 in race one got back and had a nice battle with Warren for a few laps until of overcooked it again and then saw Staurt coming to play but before we got the toys out I overcooked the naughty T4 again. Now in race 2, got away nicely but like before T4 caught me out on lap 1, cold tyres and then I had the best time ever chasing down a fleet of Falcons. Thanks to Stuart I had to wait a while behind him showing him all parts of my car but he was not impressed. After about 3 or 4 laps of pure joy Stuart finally submitted and left the door open which I duly went through.

Thanks Stuart and all the guys tonight for a brilliant time and grts to the winners.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 149 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 264 13.6%