TC65 Mixed @ Clermont Ferrand Tuesday 16th June 2009 - Cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 + GTC65 Lotus Elite (See Note 4)
Track: Clermont Ferrand
Conditions: 17.00 race time
Practice: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - (20 min)
Qualification: 19.10 GMT / 20.10 UK / 21.10 Europe - (10 min)
Race: 19.20 GMT / 20.20 UK / 21.20 Europe - (8 laps) - The above session timetable will be used for both sprint races.

Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Sprint pack skins can be used by owners. Non skin owners to use default skins only.
Note3: 2 different cars must be used in the two races
Note4: CotM Lotus Cortina is NOT allowed to be used

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

I am Definitive in, one of the great tracks (Grand Prix Legends)

One of the tracks in France I visit my self a few years a go during holiday,
the manager drove me a round in his car , show me the starting tower, control room , an a lap a round the track it's a little shorter now bud still a great track
with big altitude difference .

Hans
GPL movie
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDGeDU3FyUM[/ame]

Looks like an awesome track. I won't be here for it though.

Really want to try out GPL now:) Definitely my favourite time in F1 history. Stuart, any way we can have those superb GPL cars in GTL???

OK. Maybe I'll check it out:) Holy ****, 570 tracks!

Cool. Found a patched demo here

Anyone still play GPL?

Will try it out later:)

EDIT: Thanks for editing Stu. lol

No way currently of getting those cars into GTL, no, not with the correct physics anyway. I think someone might have done a few of the 3d models, but in GPL the physics is everything.

GPL's still only £5 I think, and the GPL Track database currently stands at >570 tracks available

There are a few duplicates in there, and a few where it's the same track, but at night - but even if that lot adds up to say 100, there's still nearly 500 tracks out there :good:

Edit - Just merged Knut's and my GPL discussions into a couple of posts to keep the thread even vaguely On Topic :D

Oops!! I should have consulted "the boss" first. She informed me that I am taking her to Brisbane that week, so I'll have to miss this one.

Rule No.1: Always obey your wife, especially on the wedding anniversary. :handcuffs:

That's the 65 mod car in the vid, but not the "proper" 65 Clermont Ferrand.

This GTL Clermont is a good track layout, but I suspect Andrew will deliver something spectacular if his previous efforts are anything to go by, and because the full Clermont is such a great track in the first place.

All - I've found a few fairly problematical issues with this track, things like tear holes without a fence in front of them (giving you the never ending plunge of doom), lap counter anomalies - basically stuff that could easily completely spoil this event.

I'm going bin this event, as I don't want a track to cause a event where bad coding means people don't enjoy it.

Hopefully, if Andrew is still in a converting mood, that GPLEA Clermont will be available for GTL in the future.

I know mate, I am gutted too. The first time it happened I thought "that was a fluke".

I managed to get through the same place 3 laps on the trot, meaning that it was a proper tear.

I'll do my best to substitute something tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 328 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 221 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%