TC65 Mini Cooper - Tue 7th July - POSTPONED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
gtl-flyer-minis.jpg

This event is postponed while the hosting lobby server is being investigated by SimBin.

At this stage I'm working, but given the way it's been going lately, I may not be, and more importantly, I'd love to give a mini a good old thrashing, and bring out ye olde Rum Mini for the first time...

Tentative for me at this stage Stu... I'll find out within the next 2 days probably if I'm working or not.

Cheers

EDIT - Nup. Had the phone call today. You're working next week, no GT Legends for you. Sorry Stu. I'll give that Rum Mini a workout one day.

I tried that, it wouldn't let me add an ip address - I put the server ip in the "Add IP Address" there, I got nothing.

Was one of you hosting last night?

PM me with the details of how you did it so I can have a test tonight.

• Bert Van Waes

Write me down on this one. The martini mini it will be, woot woot!!!

Could be i'm in a bit too late, visiting a friend who's been on a world journey for almost a year so we have alot to talk about! :)

I'll try my best! let's hope the server's back running...

• Avi El

I tried that, it wouldn't let me add an ip address - I put the server ip in the "Add IP Address" there, I got nothing.

Was one of you hosting last night?

PM me with the details of how you did it so I can have a test tonight.

Hi Stuart,
Last night I played with Amir in "direct ip mode" where he opened a host and I connected directly to his IP address.
It's very easy to do , but it means you have to publish your external IP address to all other players.
If the lobby is down we can try that.

All you have to do is -
Host:
1. Open a Host in Multiplayer\Direct IP-Lan screen.
2. Tell the other players what is your IP address.

Players:
1. In Multiplayer\Direct IP-Lan screen, after Host Is up, "add ip address" (the host IP) and join the game.

OK - we'll see how things are looking later on and see if that's a viable workaround. Remember though we're trying to point at the RD server (which would be hosting the game - not sure if that would work properly - would there be an online key requirement or what?) - I'm not sure if we would want to be publishing that ip address.

Keep an eye on this thread for further notices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 115 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline