gtl-flyer-minis.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 Mini Cooper Sprints
Track: St Jovite North / Hockenheim Short / LimeRock Chicane
Conditions: 17.00 In-game Race Time
Practice: 19.00GMT / 20.00 UK / 21.00 Europe - 15 mins
Qualification: 19.15 GMT / 20.15 UK / 21.15 Europe - 5 mins
Race: 19.20 GMT / 20.20 UK / 21.20 Europe - 22 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Default skins only

Great racing in these classic mini`s :)

race 1. i`m still learning these minis and took some time to gel with the track, got a nice start and was supprised after a few laps to still be with in sight of a podium. and even got as high as 2nd. then a couple of mistakes dropped me down to 4th and i spent numerous laps try to close on Stu, i even did a 19.5 which got me all exited and then next lap i dropped 2 secs. but with tyres up to temp i still managed to keep Stu in sight. and was amazed to see the top 4 times within .05 :drool:

race 2. didnt go to well, got my 1st GTL S&G, lost lots of time as i didnt realise i had to press return to begin my S&G, then forgot to put my pit lane limiter back on so got another 1. then cut T4 and got another S&G so decided to take a small break and get ready for the last race. :(

race 3. my 1st time at lime rock with the chicane which is great fun in the minis, qualified 4th but made 1 of the biggest boob boobs of my sim racing cerrier, i was that focust on getting the revs right i stupidly select reverse and when the lights went green so did my face as i shot back ramming the car behind, i`m so sorry i hope it didnt affect your car to much.

thanks for the great races, uber clean and gentleman like as always :)

Excellent night's racing again, I just love the camaraderie and sense of fun that the group shows here.

Race 1 was strange, couldn't get a couple of corners right all race, car seemed to be a bit TOO tail happy :wink2: , which meant a whole lot of sideways action and smoking tyres, pushed hard all the way to the finish by Warren after Stu found the gravel at the final hairpin early on while he was leading, good race. :victory:

Race 2 was more of the same with, as Warren has already said, one thousandth of a second :shock: between us on the front row, I knew it would be hard and the fact that this track is one of my Bogeys didn't help. I made decent starts in both races, which for me is really unusual as I think I may have actually been the inspiration for the phrase "Bogging down", :rotfl: the car was behaving itself a bit better here and I only made a couple of small mistakes which enabled me to stay out in front until the flag to take :victory: again, chased hard all the way by Warren and Co.

Race 3 and I was getting really tired by then, so tired that I couldn't even get a lap in without rotating the little b*gger at the start of practice, managed to get a few laps done though which were close on pace but I didn't want to spoil anyone elses race by making a mistake and taking them out so I decided to sit it out and watch the fun, and fun was had by all I recon :laugh2: .

Thanks again chaps

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back