TC65 Mini Cooper Sprint/Feature @ Mondello - Tues 5th January 2010

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM MINI
Class: TC65 Mini Cooper
Track: Mondello National (sprint) / Mondello International (feature)
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must perform a mandatory pit stop (2 tyres minimum) in the feature race
Note3: Sprint pack skins can be used, you must have the skins installed. Link here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1712
Note4: Just a simple event to ease us back into GTL after the holidays :smile:

• Arne Oestlund

I love these tracks. I love the mini on those tracks, but unfortunately I must bow out this time.:(

• Marcin Piatkiewicz

may I sign up? :) but i must warn U... i'm a new driver... :/

@down - tthanx for wast reply :) or i'll download the skin pack now :)

• Marcin Piatkiewicz

Note2: You must perform a mandatory pit stop (2 tyres minimum) in the feature race

sorry i'm not familiar with pit stop :( aaaaaaa

do I need to call service via button, and then menu will pop-up when i will be in pit stop? :/ sorrry guys for stupid question

No need to call anything, just drive in when you're ready. Once you stop in your pit stall, the menu will appear.

select the tyres you want to change (and fuel if you need it) using the arrow keys on the keyboard.

Once you're happy with the changes you make with the arrows, hit Enter.

Things to remember:-

1. Always Pit limiter on the way into pits (no need to notify for a pitstop)
2. GTL repairs damage by default in pitstops - if you don't want damage fixed remember to stop it in the menu
3. After your stop, the limiter is OFF. Put the limiter back on until you exit the pits (the green light is the end of the pitlane). If you speed, you'll get a stop and go.

An enjoyable way of working out the rust, I have to say. :D

Couple of 2nd places, behind Sammy & Amir, so can't be too upset with that. Some really nice pack dicing in both races, but I was a little too inconsistent - which points to the 10 days or so I had off from racing entirely. Hope Marcin enjoyed his first time out with us.

Looking forward to some of the events coming up, and hope the numbers pick up so as many drivers can enjoy them too.

Just because I had a break from racing doesn't mean I had a break from some fiendish plotting and planning :D

I'll update the results page later on today.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 72 7.1%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.8%