TC65 / GTC65 @ Bridgehampton - Thu 1st Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: Use Anti-Deco + LAN/Direct IP Link - server ip supplied on sign up
Class: TC65 (Race 1) GTC65 + mods (Race2)
Track: Bridgehampton
Conditions: 12.00 race time (first time we run a track we'll go for as little shadows as poss.)
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 18 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: TC65 - default cars + skins only + GTC65 - default cars, Porsche 904, Ferrari 250SWB + default skins only

What's that car Knut?

A Ford Fairlane?

Put me in 4 tomorrow nigt stu ;)

here's some update concerning my PLAYSEAT:

It did work out today, I got together with my friend and we got the main frame done :D
I took longer than I had expected. The welding was a piece of cake, but my construction also included "screwing" ;) --> this is to be avoided whenever anyone of you plans on creating their own playseat as well!
What's missing now is the steering wheel column and the paint job :D
Rest of the welding will be done tomorrow morning and the painting should be done over the week end ----> Then I should be "seated" for out upcoming LEAGUE :)

Oh, I didn't know we were allowed american muscle as well .... awsome, once again, I will join in on your choice of US muscle (just have to figure sth. out to keep tire wear at a minimum! --> in case you already got a setup 4 the falcon, could u share it with me? Via here, or PM?!... will be tuturing tomorrow afternoon, and studying after that so I can race @ night... so, not much time to creat my own setup at this stage of my knowledge ;)

Oh, I didn't know we were allowed american muscle as well
Yes sir. I sometimes forget that we don't necessarily have English native speakers on here, and my shorthand isn't always clear.

Race 1 is any of the TC65 cars + Elite (so Abarth, Alfa, Cortina, Mustang, Falcon, Mini, Jag MkII, Elite)

Race 2 is any of the GTC65 + mods (Healey, Ferraris 275 + 250, E-Type, Elan, GT350, TVR, Cobras, Alpine, Porsche 904, Corvette, GT40 - although picking the GT40 won't make you any friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.3%