TC65 / GTC65 @ Bridgehampton - Thu 1st Oct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyer-mix.jpg

Servername: Use Anti-Deco + LAN/Direct IP Link - server ip supplied on sign up
Class: TC65 (Race 1) GTC65 + mods (Race2)
Track: Bridgehampton
Conditions: 12.00 race time (first time we run a track we'll go for as little shadows as poss.)
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 18 laps
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: TC65 - default cars + skins only + GTC65 - default cars, Porsche 904, Ferrari 250SWB + default skins only

you know - I used to think like that (and to some extent I still do), but I've changed my mind about the Corvette.

I used to think it was a barge, but after the CotM and the more recent Dijon event, I think it's about the best balanced of the US engined cars, or at least I seem to be able to get on with it better - better than the Cobra/Shelbys/TVRs

Yeah, no physical damage only the car. Some farmer suddenly decides to turn left (we drive on the right side) while the car in front of me & I where already on the left lane overtaking him. I couldn't avoid the car in front any more when he made an emergeny stop. Luckily he only had a minor scratch on his bumper (old BMW 5 series) while my front is quite redecorated (Benz A, company car). Those stupid eco-tyres have no grip at all!
But as said, no harm to the other driver nor me and most important my pregnant wife!
Anyway, bad luck seems to hang on as I can't see the server:
deco.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back