TC65_f_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite + NSU TT + Toyota Corolla
Track: VLM Mid Ohio Race1= Non-Chicaned layout, Race2= Chicaned layout
Conditions: 17.00 In Game time
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min
Race: 14 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: Drivers must choose a different car for each race. Please vary your choices and keep these events fun. Remember - I will be publishing the results, so everyone can see what you've chosen.
Note3: The Sprint Pack and the Elite Skin Pack will be used - Please download and install.
Note4: Please note that this is NOT the version of Mid Ohio we have use in the past. Please download and install this version.

If nobody is using the corolla then I wont need to install it right?
just that Steve needs to upload it for me cos im having problems as some of you
know and then I need to dl / install bla bla bla
just would prefere not to waist time an
mess around at the last min as I dont get home till 7pm on thursdays
I can get in and behind the wheel for around 7:20pm in time not to miss
out to much practice
if thats ok that is ???

Ryan has specified the Corolla, and a few of the tbd's may want to give it a go, so yes, you'll need it.

Practice doesn't start until 20.00 UK time though - we're still on BST until Sunday, so you've got an hour before official practice starts :good:

Just in case Steve can't do it, I'll see if I can add it to the RD downloads temporarily, but you'll really need to sort this archive thing out for future events.

people don't have to nominate, but i like it when we do, so we can see who's playing it safe/for the win :bad:, who's being a cheeky devil & picking something interesting. :good:

Can't help but notice no US cars selected so far.

LOL! I guess I get a big :bad:!
But I love the GTA and the Cortina, I know they are easy to drive but I bet I still wont win. Remember, it's not just the car, it's a combination of car and driver, and in my case, the car is handicapped by the driver, lolz.

Actually, you know what? Put me in with the Falcon for the first race, that way I am not a complete chump, lol.
But I am still using the Cortina for the second race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back