Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
TC65_f_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite
Track: Le Mas Du Clos (2 race)
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race
Note3: This is the start of a 4 event series where you must not choose the same car twice, the Mid Ohio restriction has been lifted due to mod removal.
Note4: The Sprint Pack and the Elite Skin Pack will be used - Please download and install.

Ive fallen out of the GTL loop a little bit lately and need some infos please:

From what i can gather all mods are being stripped out for now then put back one at a time and tested,so do i just delete all my mod car folders or are there other stray files in other folders that will leave messes?.
And i saw some talk of Mid Ohio for this event as well but only a link for Le Mas du Clos,is it all just on Le Mas now?.

Also sign me up please with Falcon,used it before at a club night and loved it :good:,cant think of 2nd car choice but i will look and copy someone soon :p.

OK - mod stripouts are purely on the server end, G.

It wouldn't hurt for you to strip them all out and go again one at a time, but it's not mandatory (although Tusting had the same Abarth RCR-only selection problem that you had, so when re-installing that one, take extra care). Check the mod install and see what files are being put where beyond the Car folders

Mid Ohio - that bit will take too long to explain, so I'll just confirm that tonight is 2 Le Mas Du Clos races. Different car for each race.

Once you choose tonight, those 2 cars will be stripped out of your possible choices for the next TC65 full field event. If you miss that one, I will automatically strip the fastest & slowest cars from your available list. That last bit is not just you, it's everyone.

I'm keeping track of it here: http://forum.racedepartment.com/gt-legends/26408-tc65-usage-check-list.html

For club nights, just try to keep 2 wheels on the tarmac at all times. That'll be close enough. :good:

I won't be able to view that file before less than an hour before event start, so the above will be good enough for now.

Some cars will struggle to miss it (Falcon's, Stangs, Jags), but as long as no-one cuts too outrageously, we should all be OK. It's not really an overtaking place as there's a really slow corner straight after it. 2 wheels on the tarmac at all times will negate any questions there.

In Evo i found the tracks built in cut rule was ok for that turn,a cut like your vid clip would surely get a warning in Evo.I think the GTL club night spirit should see everyone at least "trying" not to take the piss too much there :).

If I can get the time off and all things installed and running then I might give this a bash tonight - never properly got into my GTL'ing, but lurved every event I did - so put me on the maybe list would yas Stuart mi ol mucker (if poss)??

Make sure you read the threads about the new lobby and how to use it, Lee.

http://forum.racedepartment.com/gt-legends/24625-gtl-new-lobby-fix-definitive-rd-guide.html

Just so you're fully up to speed - I'm not having another last minute patch fest fiasco like last week. Up until the "official" start 20.00GMT, we'll try and help with questions.

After the official start, sorry, but we go to practice and start turning laps. I might check in with the board once or twice, but people should be prepared ahead of time. If you get it running, excellent :good: if not, no-one else should have to compromise their night.

It's the only real way to be fair, hope you understand.

Ta mate ... was just wondering where all that luuurvely info was - had spotted sommat a while back with the lobbies and was just trying to resolve it alone.

... and don't worry, I won't ruin yer practise cos I knows you need it like :p :D (but not quite as much as do I!!)

Tonight, the only things you need beyond a patched v1.1 and buy all cheat enabled game, is the track and two skinpacks - links all in the top thread. :good:

I'm driving the Falcon round a twisty track. There isn't enough practice in the world to be able to say I'm ready. :dance2:

KK am sorted and on the lobby and can see loadsa servers but not the RD one ... is it up at the mo??

EDIT: looking at the exe file I am on 1.1, and I vaguely remember getting millions of dollars in the past so's that I can buy any car out there ... but still looking for the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back