Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
TC65_f_s.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite
Track: Le Mas Du Clos (2 race)
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 16 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race
Note3: This is the start of a 4 event series where you must not choose the same car twice, the Mid Ohio restriction has been lifted due to mod removal.
Note4: The Sprint Pack and the Elite Skin Pack will be used - Please download and install.

OK - Attention all TC65 drivers

The people who chose mod cars at Mid Ohio still have the whole range to choose from, which isn't entirely fair on those of us who chose 2 default cars - so I have expunged the Mid Ohio car requirement, and started afresh from this race with a 4 event, TC65 full field series.

Why 4 event? There are 8 default GTL cars we use in the TC65 events - the 7 true TC65ers, and the Lotus Elite.

If we have 2 races per event, that adds up to 8 races, 8 cars, use each car once across the 8 races, and see who comes out on top.

Because of this slight change, I'm going to rub out all existing choices until you re-confirm with me, as we all now have the full, non-mod field to choose from again. In fact, no re-confirm necessary, as i'll be keeping a list of what you can and cannot drive in the TC65 checklist thread.

To make it fair - I will rank the cars from top to bottom in speed, and remove the top and bottom ranked available car from people's lists if they miss an event.

temporarily only, and it doesn't affect skins or tracks. The mods will be going back onto the server gradually, once I satisfy myself that it's not the server and installation that was at fault. I'm sure it's not, as it was working for everyone who had previously installed it, I'm just taking a couple of weeks to re-install and get it spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back