The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite
Track: Bathurst 60's layout
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race
Note3: Check the tracking thread here to see which cars you are allowed to choose from
Note4: DEFAULT SKINS ONLY
67pa_lod_5gx.jpg

But, to be honest, I think that the redlining engines will probably be the least of our worries, considering some of the rollercoaster stuff up the top of the circuit, and that this event might prove a little......attritional :D

Yep, certainly could be. I really hope that everyone is especially careful over the top of the mountain, any contact by another car may be fatal.

Yup just the 911 i hate it to death and want to set it on fire and roll it over a cliff....but that only happened since round one at Melbourne and has continued each round of RDHGP so far,before that i thought it was great.... :noidea:.

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS

For tonight's race, please use DEFAULT SKINS ONLY.

As the download server may not be in place before tonight (there's a lot of stuff to do on a new board, after all) it's possible that David might not be able to download the skinpacks. Let's try and be as inclusive as possible. :good:

The track is available elsewhere (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=23957), but the skins aren't.

Thanks for understanding.

Quoting for you Carlos

Really sorry guys - I have to pull out for tonight.

I got caught up in the travel nightmare last night and took 4 hours to get home (13 miles!) Took me ages to get in this morning too so I've had to stay late at work to get things finished before Christmas.

Sorry again, I was really looking forward to this - enjoy the race and I'll see you all again in the new year!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 232 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 8.0%
  • < 5 years