The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPT.COM TC65
Class: TC65 full + Lotus Elite
Track: Bathurst 60's layout
Start Time: 20.00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 12 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: You must choose a different car for each race
Note3: Check the tracking thread here to see which cars you are allowed to choose from
Note4: DEFAULT SKINS ONLY
67pa_lod_5gx.jpg

YES YES YES - I belive I've only got the Arbath and the elite left! Flying to my parents in Scotland for Christmas on the 23rd which is good becasue i'd hate to miss this awesome track! Shame i've only got the slower cars left with that big straight

Hi David, great to see you joining us.

Unfortunately though, you will have to change your car choice for this one, this is the last event in a short series where we had to select different cars for each race. Stuart maintained a list of cars used so far, and also added further restrictions for those who missed previous events.

All Drivers - Please Note:

Unless you have driven all 4 TC65 nights, your choice for this event will be limited.

Check the TC65 usage thread for available vehicles.

Lenno - you have the Mustang and the Mini Cooper left.

Ivo - you have the Falcon and the Mini Cooper left.

I've put you both on the list with your possible choices.

Based on this info, I think your car choices must be the Mini and the Mustang, but you can use them in any order on the day.

Lol with the gears on long it go full in red down the mountain,so on his roof will be faster?

I had a quick look at the track, and I think all of the cars will hit the rev limit part way down Conrod Straight. I know the Alfa certainly does, even on the longest gear ratio.
I'll be interested to see how the Jaaaaaag goes, this might be one track that allows it to wind the rubber band up.,

BTW, if Tom or Hans manage a win in either race, we should give them a medal. :laugh2:

Yep, the Mustang hits the red line hard as well :dance2:

But, to be honest, I think that the redlining engines will probably be the least of our worries, considering some of the rollercoaster stuff up the top of the circuit, and that this event might prove a little......attritional :D

ATTENTION ALL DRIVERS

For tonight's race, please use DEFAULT SKINS ONLY.

As the download server may not be in place before tonight (there's a lot of stuff to do on a new board, after all) it's possible that David might not be able to download the skinpacks. Let's try and be as inclusive as possible. :good:

The track is available elsewhere (http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=23957), but the skins aren't.

Thanks for understanding.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 277 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 190 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%
  • < 5 years