Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65
Track: Anderstorp North / Anderstorp South

Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (20 laps)
---------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 (20 laps)

Note1: You have your choice of any default car
Note2: Default skins only

Racing Rules & Server password: click here

It depends on what you want out of an event, I suppose.......
........., and it never hurts to get some variety in there. :cool:

You are right, of course. To have fun I'd say is the most important thing we all want. And of course there are many ways to accomplish that. I suppose for seasoned racers like Eck and yourself at some point it might get boring to run up front..-sigh- again...;)

And the Jag can be fun indeed, f.i. I still remember the club races @ Snetterton/Silverstone, it's just that I for one do not have the self-confidence to try this car at this kind of track and expect any racing action other than being lapped..:confused:

So, as this club is one of the greatest places I know to have racing fun, and we can have fun in various ways, what more can we ask for?

While I'm onto that let me emphasize how much I appreciate all the efforts and the amounts of free time you and Bob put into bringing us great events and keeping this sim alive here at RD. Probably you know this, and I have no intention of being an arse-kisser, I just think it should be said out loud every now and then.:)

So, as this club is one of the greatest places I know to have racing fun, and we can have fun in various ways, what more can we ask for?

While I'm onto that let me emphasize how much I appreciate all the efforts and the amounts of free time you and Bob put into bringing us great events and keeping this sim alive here at RD. Probably you know this, and I have no intention of being an arse-kisser, I just think it should be said out loud every now and then.:)

Strongly agree!

And BTW Roland, thank you for spelling arse correctly

Enjoyed a couple of great little races last night, jumped on without practice but was looking forward to some nice racing. In race 1 i opted for the big Falcon (an ideal choice for a tight and twisty track!) and disco'd during qualie, therefore started last. Made a good start and used the big-ass V8 power to overtake a few cars on the long straight, and from then on i carefully progressed into the midfield, where it was all kicking off! Weaved around Warren doing some sort of static upside-down display and was embroiled in a battle with Jack, Thommo, Magnus and others. (didn't catch the names, too much going on!) Managed to break free with Magnus tailing me for a while, but the 3 Alfa's up front were in a class of their own. Congrats again Roland!

Race 2: Opted for a slightly more suitable Cortina, and it proved to be a close match with Bob & Warren's Minis, as well as Roland's Alfa. (And Eck's Cortina before he switched to Jag madness) After Warren disco'd (gutted for you, would've been a great race) the 3 of us were locked in a great fight for around 15 laps, and the time just flew by. The only dramas occurred when heading into that hairpin, when one of us would bodge it, causing an inevitable concertina effect and dinged bumpers. It was all in good fun though, and i made a break when Bob & Roland held each other up a tad. Top stuff guys!

Cheers Thommo!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back