Stuart Thomson

The Stoat Without Fear ™
Premium
flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65
Track: Anderstorp North / Anderstorp South

Practice start time: GMT 20.00
Qualification start time: GMT 20.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.30 (20 laps)
---------------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 21.00
Qualification start time: GMT 21.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21.30 (20 laps)

Note1: You have your choice of any default car
Note2: Default skins only

Racing Rules & Server password: click here

Entry List
  1. Stuart Thomson
  2. Senad Subasic
  3. Michael Heikes
  4. Ian Strom
  5. Philip Brown
  6. Warren Dawes
  7. Magnus Svensson
  8. Jacob Boonstra
  9. Peter Van Zanten
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver

As is my custom, with the League finale being this coming Saturday, the preceding weeks Club events are simple, mix n match Default events.

Drive what you want: pick a car you've never had the cause to pick, pick an old favourite that fate has kept you apart from...

Fun on a tght & twisty track with cars that can tame those curves.

Both links are not working for me. Page not found.

I want to try and make this race. I don't have a job right now so I am home that time of the day here in the US. I believe I am 6hrs behind GMT. So sign me up.

Not to get off topic, is there any HUD mods for this game. Something that shows more info on the screen then what there is now.

Sign me up please...Thanks Stu...fate is the hunter

I want to try and make this race. I don't have a job right now so I am home that time of the day here in the US. I believe I am 6hrs behind GMT.
Try the link to rules and password for another event in GTL Michael, ...and GMT - 6 hrs is correct for central time, ( 1400 local in South Dakota)

I want to try and make this race. I don't have a job right now so I am home that time of the day here in the US. I believe I am 6hrs behind GMT.

Not to get off topic, is there any HUD mods for this game. Something that shows more info on the screen then what there is now.
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/passwords.10977/
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rules.10978/

As far as the HUD goes, I use XD: http://www.vitumo.de/

Sign me up please...Thanks Stu...fate is the hunter

Try the link to rules and password for another event in GTL Michael, ...and GMT - 6 hrs is correct for central time, ( 1400 local in South Dakota)

Thank you.

Ok as far as that HUD goes I noticed it says steam only, I bought GTL on simbins website and not through steam. Will it still work?

I can only choose the lotus when I go into the server. I have all the cars unlocked after finding the cheat on here to unlock them all so I can do some racing without taking the time to go through the whole single player first. All the cars appear to be unlocked, what am I doing wrong?

There's no server up yet for this event I think. Stuart usually starts it about 24h in advance, so your were probably on some other non-RaceDepartment server ??

About XD, as Senad mentioned it will work OK. The STEAM remark on the website is valid for RACE07 only, which comes in both an offline- and a steam version.

There's no server up yet for this event I think. Stuart usually starts it about 24h in advance, so your were probably on some other non-RaceDepartment server ??

About XD, as Senad mentioned it will work OK. The STEAM remark on the website is valid for RACE07 only, which comes in both an offline- and a steam version.

Ok, I did not realize that the servers were not up until 24h in advance. I have been in a few races before with other groups and they have the servers up as soon as they mention the race. I am sorry for the confusion on my part and I will know better next time. Come to think of it I don't think the track was even the one for this race. Just wanted to get some practice in being my first race with you guys so I did not cause any on track problems. But I suppose I can get on the track offline and give it a go.

EDIT: First of all, Welcome to the GTL Club!

Michael, AFAIK RaceDepartment supports way more racing sims than it has game servers, so time slots for racing are distrIbuted between games; that's why there's no 24/7 practice servers.
However there may be a GTL server one up today, but it's probably for tuesday's event rather than thursday's.

Back on-topic (well, sorta): I hope to be there but won't sign up until thursday when I'll know for sure.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 263 13.6%