flyer_june.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: TC65 - Alfa Romeo GTA vs Lotus Cortina
Track: Mugello GP
Conditions: 15.00 in-game race time
Practice: 20 mins
Qualification: 10 mins
Race: 15 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: This event is a 2 race event, race 1 in the Alfa, race 2 in the Cortina.
Note3: Default skins only. If you know what skins you'll be using, please post them at sign up.

Entrylist:
  1. Stuart Thomson - Alfa #918 - Cortina #955
  2. Hans Sneep - Alfa #958 - Cortina #961
  3. Warren Dawes - Alfa #907 - Cortina #913
  4. Matt Crouch
  5. Amir Margalit (tentative)
  6. Simon Bacon- an Alfa - Cortina #904
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver

Yeah - this is why I would like people to sign up sooner rather than later - we'll probably end up with our usual compliment of 8 or so, but if people can't be bothered to sign up, it makes me wonder whether I can be bothered to keep creating events.

The League is always rammed, but come the club events, do people suddenly seem to find a better offer because there are no points involved, or what?

This sort of turn out makes me want to re-think whether Season 4 of RDHGP is something I want to do, if all I ever get turning up are the League hounds for those events, and the Club regulars can't even be bothered to drop a yes/no post in an event sign up.

i would love to take part in the race tonight. mugelo is one of my favorits and i was the one who suggested that we will test this track. unfortunutly i don't have a free time tonight and that's why i will have to miss this one.there is a very small chance that i will be able to make it so sign me up as a reserve please.

The League is always rammed, but come the club events, do people suddenly seem to find a better offer because there are no points involved, or what?

This sort of turn out makes me want to re-think whether Season 4 of RDHGP is something I want to do, if all I ever get turning up are the League hounds for those events,

And IMO, we have more fun in the club events because of the increased variety of cars used, the track variations, and more importantly, the lack of point scoring and endless practicing results in lots of different winners / podiums and drivers being prepared to test the limits of these cars and just having a good laugh when things turn upside down.
We may be a smaller group, but by crikey, we have some fun. :party2::smile-big:

Sorry Stu, probably wont be able to race for a wee while, more ill than I thought, had to get quack back out and was "offered" :sarcastic:the choice of hospitalisation or daily visits from Doc, accepted latter but was warned choice may be taken out of my hands:freaked-out: hope to be back soon.

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years