TC2000 Racing

very good game imo dont like their other stuff but these are great, the models are very good textures on cockpit could do with some work but other than that its very good

The models look brilliant! But I find it so cheap that a game developer needs to use free upload websites to share their games properly, very unprofessional. Seems to be a trend as ISI and netkar do the same.

Would be nice to read some more info about the game:
- Dedicated server support
- Lots of players or just a handfull?
- etc

:) thanks

and which 12 tracks are included?

always in for TC racing, but even won't consider buying it if communication will stay as poor as it is now (almost no useful information to find on their website)

Edit: in the manual you can find some more info (but Spanish only), like the 12 tracks:

- Buenos Aires (where F1 used to race in the '90, but different layout)
- Cabalen
- Chaco
- El Zonda
- Neuquen
- Obera
- Potrero
- Gral. Roca
- Mendoza
- Sta. Fe
- Santiago
- Viedma

Most are them look like short and twisty tracks (like STCC). Looking at the Spanish only support, the dev's are really not wanting to expand their market outside Argentina.

Talking of Spanish even when you select English USA as your language the startup menu is still in Spanish, I get "Seleccione una opción para empezar a jugar" and 3 buttons "Crear Player", "Configurar Video" and "Cargar Juego".

I've just noticed they want £26 for this, they are having a laugh especially with no demo. They want £2 more than rFactor, Dirt2 and others :rolleyes::frown:

No es una casualidad

Regards

Some things to understand here about 2Pez.
2Pez is a very small development team that runs in Argentina without alot of money for resources unlike Simbin for example, and know that most of the people who will purchase their sim will be the people of Argentina with very few sales outside of that country.
2Pez also reads alot of the English forums, and knows that most people think that anything built using the gmotor2 engine should be a free mod, so why put in all extra resources and money promoting and advertising a sim outside of Argentina when most people outside have no interest in purchasing it because the attitude is that it should be a free mod?
2Pez also knows that in a matter of time like their last 2 sims, that someone will show disrespect and convert the whole thing over to rFactor, which will take potential sales and money out of pocket of 2Pez. Most people don't realize that these small developers that work hard to create a game for the masses to enjoy need to earn a living, so they can live and feed their famalies.
As far as the launcher not being in English it's not too hard to figure out if you take a moment to look at it. "Crear Player" (create player), "Configurar Video (configure video)" and "Cargar Juego (start game)".

I've purchased all 3 of their sims, and have found all of them to be very enjoyable and different in their own way. I've always been interested in TC2000 racing since this team was 3DGeneration back in the day when they released their game that was built of the orginial gmotor engine that was used for F199-02 challenge, and i've gained an interest in TRV6 and ACTC racing since their 2 previous sims have been released.

Another thing to remenber is competition is a good thing, and the more that more that leave the arena of sim development due to lack of funding, the less choices we have in titles in the future.

The best way to purchase it is by online. If you want to purchase it via DVD you can purchase it from a gamestore in Argentina, but you will pay more for the exchange rate.

The best way to purchase it is by online. If you want to purchase it via DVD you can purchase it from a gamestore in Argentina, but you will pay more for the exchange rate.

Does the online purchase work the same as the Steam online purchase??? If so where can I dl the game??

Do not buy TC2000 off the site when you purchase online

if you do download it DONT buy it off the site, wait to install then use the pay system that rFactor uses because as i found out yesterday the link to buy it online off the website lands you up with a code for the wrong 2PEZ game, Simulador Top Race

Some things to understand here about 2Pez.
2Pez is a very small development team that runs in Argentina without alot of money for resources unlike Simbin for example, and know that most of the people who will purchase their sim will be the people of Argentina with very few sales outside of that country.

This is a bit of strange argument Slider :) All games should be at least in English. If they want to sell us a game than at least localize it properly. Why sell it in euro's and dollars as the majority of us doesn't come from Argentina. Its not that much work to find a cheap translator and let him translate the excel file with the Spanish words.

The trailer i have seen looks nice but before i purchase I would like to hear from people who actually played it what their opinion is. I don't mind to pay EUR38 if its a good game.

PS: i have added the trailer to your first post. Good intro movie :thumb:

You have the choice of language upon installing the game and English is an option. The launcher (that consists of 3 choices) is still what is in Spanish.
I've also ran into games that English wasn't an option FIM Speedway GrandPrix for example.

Problems downloading TC2000

I am now trying to download the game and have an incredible speed of 77kb/s via deposite files.

So basically i have another huge let down before I even can buy the game. Why not host the file on the website of the developer and have a super fast download.

I am not trying to bash the game, not at all as I 100% gonna purchase it but I have to overcome so many obstacles that I can imagine that people think: yeah right, bye bye.

Remaining download time: 4 hours and 15 minutes <--------------------- :roflol:

The connections Europe-South America are always a pain as there is not direct link :)

About the game, the non-english support is because TC2000 is only followed in Argentina so they probably don't think very international... is much more local than V8s for instance.

The files you upload slider are corrupt. I have download them all but cannot extract them without getting an error in part 1 and part 3.

This is unbelievable :(

Mediafire: files corrupt
Filefront: files corrupt
4shared: files corrupt
Torrent: not available
Depositfiles: 60kb/s download

Conclusion: this game is not availabe for me :(

Tried Filefront; not good
Mediafire: wrong set is uploaded, files missing and wrongly numbered
Torrent: cannot try it here
4Shared: it keeps on aborting downloads. After 2 or 3 times the files are complete.

Still downloading.... This is indeed a bit annoying.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 436 39.5%