TC-65 Mustang vs Falcon @ Imola Tue 24th Sept 2013

flyertc65.jpg
Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC-65 Ford Mustang vs Ford Falcon
Track: Imola (default)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------

Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 11 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------

Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 11 laps )

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read
Note 2: Only default liveries please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Mustang / Race2 = Falcon, Even number vice versa.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap and No In Lap, Press Escape). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson Mustang / Falcon
  2. Andrew James Falcon / Mustang
  3. Antonio Tavares Mustang / Falcon
  4. Jack Smith Falcon / Mustang
  5. Paul Bennett Mustang / Falcon
  6. Hiroshi Awazu Falcon / Mustang
  7. Steven Walker Mustang / Falcon
  8. Milos Litavec Falcon / Mustang
  9. Hans Sneep Mustang / Falcon
  10. Allan Ramsbottom Falcon / Mustang
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
Rules:

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
I need to apologize publicly to @Eck Simpson about my comments in chat after first race. I made a mistake when I looked back to identify a driver who divebombed and crashed during first lap, it wasn't Eck after all and my comments in chat should have been addressed to other driver. I only realize my mistake after the race when I saw the replay. Sorry about that, Eck, and what nice fight in race 2! ;)

Anyway, I maintain those comments (you should go easier first lap, and divebombing is not acceptable during the first lap of a Club Race, with everybody on cold tires and brakes...) addressed to the driver who did it. I won't mention names, but he knows I'm sure.

Last edited:
No probs Antonio, I'm not without mistakes, far from it. So no doubt those comments may be needed before we're finished racing bud... lol.

Second race was great, not exactly mistake free either... Grats on the win.

Post race finger pointing is not good (we do have a rule about that)
even if there is no name being mentioned i dont want to see.
get in touch with the driver concerned or pm me make me a vid.
But you dont take matters into your own hands.
or start typing in the chat after the race please. :(

I enjoyed driving both the Falcon and the Mustang around this track. Had a super battle with Hans in Race 2. We passed each other a couple times with me winning the last pass.

Had my sister distract several drivers while I snuck in for two podiums. Dirty trick but she's a dirty girl. Ken should be back in a few days ..... I have him selling the "5 CD's of the Same Road Songs Pack" in Northern Canada on consignment. Remember if you ruin or lose one CD you still have 4 more CD's of the same songs.

Thanks Rupe for the work and Steve for stepping in to help. Cheers to all drivers.

first of all I want to apologize to everyone for my mistakes mainly to Steve (sorry) ....
I barely ran the race early on before the start my car started and I hit (steve) but what happened was, I play with manual clutch and gearbox in H so that the start of the game the pedal clutch slip my foot and the car started right through it and hit the steve .......
but to start the race I got a stop and go I did not know what was the button I pit distracts me a bit when he was looking at the monitor was already late Steve became a hit in the second time, made many mistakes in this race but I could not go to the pit was disqualified .....
but I saw many riders make too many mistakes to realize that the track is difficult and requires a lot of pilot ...
again I want to apologize to Steve.
I hope someday to be able to play this track with the same car and congratulations to the winners ...

Ok Paulo. Now I know why what happened happened and apology accepted. I wasn't too happy at the time but I've slept since then so everything is cool. Next time you want to join a race though please don't leave it so late. If you join during practice it will give you time to iron out any problems you may find.;)

Well said Steven.
Arriving last minute is not good, i do realize some times it cant be avoided due to other commitments work and family.

But what i will ask is if you arrive in a qually session. There is no typing allowed
until after the qually session is over and please only type in English am sorry if this is harsh but it can be distracting to others and cause bad felling among drivers,, it you want to catch up use a pm in the forum,,

thanks steve for understanding this will not happen over the hours of the race and too complicated for me to get the time ....
but for me already and good to have friends everywhere in the world without seeing it for myself already and very good.
rupe you do always good events, thank you for being on this side...:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back