Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL1
Class: TC-65 Jaguar MKII Vs Abarth 1000TC
Abarth skins (download)
Abarth sounds pack (Download)
TC-65 Extra skin pack (Download)
Track: Anderstorp (default)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------

Practice start time: GMT 20:00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20:20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20:30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------

Practice start time: GMT 20:50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 21:10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 21:20 ( 13 laps )

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES CLICK ME for GTL. Please read the rules they have been updated 6/11/2013 and post a reply that you have read and understood the rules
Note 2: Only default liveries please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Odd Number Sign ups Race1 = Jag / Race2 = Abarth Even number vice versa.
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time
(1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Note 6: Watch your driving please

1. Rupe Wilson - Jag / Abarth
  2. Jack Smith - Abarth / Jag
  3. Denis Betty - Jag / Abarth
  4. Steve Walker - Abarth / Jag
  5. Hans Sneep - Jag / Abarth
  6. Josh Morrell - Abarth / Jag
  7. Roland Warmenhoven - Jag / Abarth
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different , get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited:
I don't have any engine sounds on Abarth with new skins. The default Abarth still has engine sounds. I've tried deleting the Abarth folder and dropping in a fresh one from my Steam copy, but when I load the skin pack (unpack to desktop and drop into main game folder) it's still the same. Sorry in advance if I'm being a numpty..... AGAIN! :confused:

@Denis Betty

Abarth sounds pack (Download)
all you do is unpack it and run the program and point it at your main gtl folder and install it.
its a .exe that you run this will give you the updated sounds for the Abarth. this is already installed in my pc so i did not see the problem its the same as the sounds pack for the Abarth TCR that we use..
Sorry i did not notice this.:redface:..:)

We might have this problem, with a few of the skins but im sure i can find the sound packs just shout out if you have no sound for a car..

Yes it was very good fun. A bit of an unexpected match, those cars, but it worked out really well!!
Glad I got to drive the Brick Jag first, as its sluggishness made me enjoy the agility of the Abarth in R2 even more!

Driving the Jag around here was pretty good fun too, but to me it always feels more like cruising around than racing. My pace was not bad at all, could follow Josh around for some laps while trying to keep Jack behind, failed eventually but it was fun watching Jack and Josh battle. Then the non-qualifying staff guys came flying by as my tires were starting to go.. so did Rupes so I could stay ahead but Steven in his Abarth was no match. So no podium but some good fun!

P2 the Abarth was not easy, in fact I didn't complete a single lap without crashing, and was 10 sec slower than the next guy at P2 end.:redface: Even crashed in my Q2 outlap, but the timed lap was near perfect and got me pole!! Yay!!
In R2 I had a very good start, and some troubles behind me in L1 soon gave me a comfy gap. But then Rupe came closing in in his Abarth, and we had a really good battle where he was faster on some parts of the track but wasn;t on others. I even manage to make no (big) mistakes while defending:) So at the end, I managed to take the win with a whoping 0,1 sec margin! That was some brilliant racing.

Thanks all for racing, and TY to the staff as usual. And welcome @Josh Morrell, glad you enjoyed yourself, please come join us again!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 322 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.3%