TC-65 Ford Falcon Vs Porsche 912 @ Zolder Tue 27th Aug 2013

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
For the Porsche 912

197 kph car is a 4 speed and the final drive will alter the gearing (limited to 2 choices)
191kph car is a 5 speed and the final drive and individual gears can be altered.
If you put a 4 speed setup in a 5 speed car you have to play with the gears to make them correct again,
i think if you take it all the way to the right and then adjust back you can reset the gears (trail and error but you can do it)

I have place 2 setups in the online folder of Zolder
and also in our forum setups section found HERE

porsche 912 1 (5 speed version)
porsche 912 4sp (4 speed version)
the car still moves around but i find it more controllable it might help you

Last edited:

Mike Bishop

mutley082
Premium
Sorry guys I may not be able to join tonight, I loaded this new Splintercell game now I cannot boot into windows. My recovery disc said it could not repair the issue. May have to format.:(

Calum McLure

Did ye, aye?
Sorry guys I may not be able to join tonight, I loaded this new Splintercell game now I cannot boot into windows. My recovery disc said it could not repair the issue. May have to format.:(
Just out of curiosity, did you have any issues getting Splinter Cell to run? I couldn't get it to run in DX11 mode initially and wasn't sure if it was my PC or the game.

Nox

6000RPM
Premium
First time at this track, first time in these cars, and apart from an hour single player, first time in GTL. Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome, you were a great laugh and racing was an absolute blast.

Top Bottom