TC-65: ENDURANCE Jaguar MKII 4.2 @ Zandvoort 67 - Thu 15th August 2013

Roland

1000RPM
If I can get some stuff sorted in time I will join this race please.

EDIT:Yes sir I'm in, car #7 please

Last edited:
I migth just be able to do this one, alghtouh i'm not sure if i will be avaible at that date, but i looks like a great event :thumbsup:
I don't believe you could just go about turning up without practice and then blowing us away without sticking in the practice time to... oh no. wait a minute. that rings a bell :)

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
The track is fairly straight forward to learn. Its the finding the final bit of speed and not running wide that takes the time.
you can always take it easy for a couple of laps to get into your stride...:)

Rupe Wilson

10000RPM
Sorry for drooping out guys but i have screwed my back up and im not able to race..
im going back to bed..:(
Have fun and drive safe..:)

Had to pull out because of strange behaviour on the straights. All was fine before 6th or 7th lap when the car just stopped to accelerate. I lost 3-5 seconds on some laps and dunno why. Two laps in normal way, when again same issue. Maybe some problems with my gas pedal, but now I see in DXTweak that everything seems ok. :O_o: Sorry guys, but it's totally annoying to race with 50% on the throttle. Well, at least I spent three or four laps in preparation for this race and took the pole.:roflmao:
Thx guys!

Guus

500RPM
Had to pull out because of strange behaviour on the straights. All was fine before 6th or 7th lap when the car just stopped to accelerate. I lost 3-5 seconds on some laps and dunno why. Two laps in normal way, when again same issue. Maybe some problems with my gas pedal, but now I see in DXTweak that everything seems ok. :O_o: Sorry guys, but it's totally annoying to race with 50% on the throttle. Well, at least I spent three or four laps in preparation for this race and took the pole.:roflmao:
Thx guys!
You had your brake lights come on a lot so your brake must have been spiking ;)

Paul Bennett

2000RPM
My first enduro race a bit of a disaster for me, got stuck on curbs start of lap two lost loads of time then made balls up in the pits :(

Hope yours was better !

Top Bottom