TC-65 Class & Skoda 130RS @ Donington Park GP -Tue 22nd October 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: 1RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC-65 Default class & Skoda 130RS ( Download )
Track: Doninginton Park GP(default)

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Car: GT-65 class
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 13 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Car : Skoda 130RS
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 13 laps )

Note1: CLUB RACING RULES for GTL Please Read
Note 2: Only default liveries please
Note 3: We are using the SIMBIN lobby for this event. See here how to switch lobby
Note 4: Race 1 you will use the last of your car choices from the TC-65 class, New arrivals get to choose any car for the first race from the class
Note 5: Race 2 we will all use the Skoda 130RS with its liveries provided in the pack
Note 5: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!
Note 6: Watch your driving please

Server password:
click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson Cortina / Skoda
  2. Dave Flowers Cortina /Skoda
  3. Hiroshi Awazu Mini / Skoda
  4. Steven Walker Abarth /Skoda
  5. Jack Smith Cortina / Skoda
  6. Antonio Tavares Cortina / Skoda
  7. Milos Litavec Jag /Skoda
  8. Allan Ramsbottom Jag / Skoda
  9. Jacob Boonstra Alfa / Skoda
  10. Dennis Betty Mini / Skoda
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
Rules:
If you have not entered the server and driven a few laps with fellow drivers before we go to qually you are to late for that session. Please think of your fellow drivers get out on track with them watch how they drive,
you can't race with guys you have not seen drive.
WE all brake a little different and drive the corners different , get used to how they drive and then we can all race safer.
if you drop out of the server during qually you can return

Below are the cars you can choose from. Next week you have to choose 2 different cars. you cant pick a car you have already used, Only when you have used every car can you start again.:)
Abarth 1000TC -
Mini Cooper -
Alfa Romeo GTA -
Lotus Cortina -
Jaguar MkII -
Ford Falcon -
Ford Mustang -
Its up to you guys to pick your cars but you cant use the same car again until you have driven them all

This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
great fun :D Im happy I decided to join

The alfa handled like a dream, the cortina not so much. It sometimes just decided to spin without any warning. I kept battling with Denis and Jack because I kept spinning, a lot of fun, sorry for the contact its been a while since I raced in a multi car field. In the final lap final corner I spun into the pitlane but I still finished ahead of Jack:D

Thanks for racing guys, will come back again:thumbsup:

Np Denis, all good mate. :thumbsup:

I started R1 in the Cortina from the 2nd place of the grid. As usual, had a lousy start and some cars passed by, but soon after I was able to recover my 2nd position and tried to go after Guus in the Alfa, but that proved impossible: he was just too fast. Despite having made one or 2 mistakes and lost time, he kept doing lap times 1 sec faster than me, so I had to settle with the 2nd place.

R2 was more fun. I got the pole with an Alfa (my favorite car), but again a bad start with spinning wheels left me behind Alan and Steve in their Mustangs and Denis in another Alfa.
After some laps studying the pace of the front pack, I was able to get a good run from the Melbourne Hairpin and overtake Denis during braking for last corner, and go after the Stangs. One or two laps later, a touch from Denis on my rear made me spin a loose some time, but I was able to close on the Mustangs around 4 or 5 laps to the end of the race, and, as I was lapping faster than they were able to, didn't took much time to find overtaking opportunities and grab the first position. Still, we had some good moments of close racing/overtaking attempts while I was making pressure, which compensated for the lonely laps, because independent from the results, it's always a pleasure to drive close to good fair drivers. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back