TC-65 Class + Lotus Elite @ Le Mas du clos 2006 -Thu 11th July 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 Full Class + Lotus Elite
Track: Le Mas du clos 2006 3.072Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 16 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 16 laps )

Note 1: Only default liveries ( Default list ).
Note 2: You have a great selection of cars so you will need to choose 2 cars to race with. One for each race
Note 3: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Antonio Tavares
  4. Brian Harlow
  5. Guus Verver
  6. Tony Wiltshire
  7. Brian Wallace
  8. Roland Warmenhoven
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
Rules:
CLUB RACING RULES for GTL
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

well made a full race with no disco things are looking up:)
They reset everything half way through the first race...
Not the best speeds in the world but the ping test is now the best its been in a long while.
The ISP have set me up with a gamer profile..
2830912572.png

The ping test is what's important when connecting to a server it measures packet loss jitter and ping (latency)
if this is below a A- it says you may have problems when gaming, the further away from the server you are the more problems you will have.. Gamer profiles are set to giver you a better profile for gaming this may reduce you overall connection speed but that not as important as the line quality...
This was explained to me by the engineer this afternoon when he paid our house a visit.
Now i see what he means..
before the best i got was a B at this time in the evening
83625585.png

A good selection of cars showed up today for the two races.

Race 1, I chose the Cortina and qualified 3 of 7. Then disaster at the first turn, I was tapped into the wall and the damage was such that I struggled with the car the rest of the race, finishing 5 of 5.
Sorry that my heavy breathing was picked up by my mic on TS. Since it appears that I did not gain any advantage in the race because of this, I will ensure it does not happen again.

Race 2, I choose the Mini and a good race followed. Avoided the air-borne cars in turn 1. A bit stressful later in the race as Rupe was closing in on me every lap and I was trying everything to close on Hans who helped out occasionally going off-road. Finished 4 of 9.

Thanks and congrats to the podium and also to Rupe setting this up for us.

I like this track! :thumbsup: must find them for my other sims.

I made it home just in time to join in late, lil munchkin and i went out for lunch today. I had a bad start, went off on turn 1 hit the wall but car was ok so just kept going. I was pretty much on my own for the whole race, went off a few times again hit the wall again few laps before the end of race which did hurt my car but managed to finish.

But all in all another good fun race. Glad i was able to join you guys :)

My apologies to anybody I wrecked or otherwise mistreated! It was great racing again, guys, but I sometimes feel like I'm a moving obstacle, not a competitor, so please bear with me. That's the penalty of old age, I'm afraid, your reaction time goes to hell. I really like that track, though. When you start to learn it, it can be quite fun.

Just a tip about speed and ping tests: to have a real evaluation of your connection for gaming purposes, always choose 2 or 3 servers close to where the game server is physically located, and repeat each test at least 2x. Some servers do not offer reliable results.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back