TC-65 Class + Lotus Elite @ Le Mas du clos 2006 -Thu 11th July 2013

flyertc65.jpg

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM GTL
Class: TC65 Full Class + Lotus Elite
Track: Le Mas du clos 2006 3.072Km ( Download )

See Main Forum for Official Race Time Clock

------------------------- Race 1 ---------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.00 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 19.20 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 19.30 ( 16 laps)
------------------------- Race 2 ----------------------------------
Practice start time: GMT 19.50 (20 mins)
Qualification start time: GMT 20.10 (single lap)
Race start time: GMT 20.20 ( 16 laps )

Note 1: Only default liveries ( Default list ).
Note 2: You have a great selection of cars so you will need to choose 2 cars to race with. One for each race
Note 3: We run Super-Pole qualification: You only get a single attempt to set a time (1 Out-lap + 1 timed lap). If you mess it up, tough luck!

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Entry List:
  1. Rupe Wilson
  2. Hans Sneep
  3. Antonio Tavares
  4. Brian Harlow
  5. Guus Verver
  6. Tony Wiltshire
  7. Brian Wallace
  8. Roland Warmenhoven
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver
  26. Driver
  27. Driver
  28. Driver
  29. Driver
  30. Driver
Rules:
CLUB RACING RULES for GTL
This is being held in our Club, using Club Rules, and should be driven in that spirit.

Server Is Up
Here is the list of cars you can choose from when entering the server
TC65
Abarth 1000TC - #450
Mini Cooper - #590, 592, 593, 594, 595, 597
Alfa Romeo GTA - #907, 918, 922, 956, 958
Lotus Cortina - #901, 902, 904, 911, 913, 921, 923, 924, 955, 961
Jaguar MkII - #390, 850
Ford Falcon - #825, 872
Ford Mustang - #809, 890, 891, 892, 893, 894, 896, 897
GTC65
Lotus Elite - #120, 171

I've read and understood the event and general racing rules; signing up

So, the car for 2nd race has to be diferente from first one right?

Hello,
What the guys used to do in these situations was choose a light car and a heavy car ( or a fast and slower car)
We all know which are the fastest cars in the pack so by doing this we also mixed up the field a bit..
you could say it was like a test how well could you do in a car that is a bit slower,,
some of the really quick guys choose to slower cars as a way of closing up the pack..

if i get my connection back so i can race ill be in a jag for one of the races..

Its a celebration of the TC-65 class :).. look at picking 2 cars to show this:whistling:

Iv'e had a few problem's this week with my internet and its not fully fixed yet, ill be around but at this time I won't be able to race...:(
Tomorrow I have a service engineer booked to came and sort out the problem's. But as we have discovered the problem is not at my end so im not expecting miracles.:unsure:

Could it be that there is a problem with the Simbin lobby? It takes me almost 5mins to get on track from the time i hit Multiplayer and it's 50/50, i either get on or i get disconnected from server.

It's not my connection because i have no problems getting on quickly to GTR2, Race 07 and rFactor lobbies and servers.

I know my problem is down to my ISP and a new wireless network being installed in my village, they have admitted this and are trying to fix the problem..:)

we all know about the speed test you can do and most have more than enough download and upload speed to get online.
But how many of you have tried the ping test, this is just as important of if not more it measures ping packet loss and jitter on the connection. when you are a distance form a server this can cause no end of problem in trying to connect and keeping your connection going whilst gaming..
anything below a A and you may have problems.. allot of the time your ISP can make a few adjustments to your connection to improve this... PING TEST

Could it be that there is a problem with the Simbin lobby? It takes me almost 5mins to get on track from the time i hit Multiplayer and it's 50/50, i either get on or i get disconnected from server.

It's not my connection because i have no problems getting on quickly to GTR2, Race 07 and rFactor lobbies and servers.

I've had no problems lately, Hiroshi...as soon as I press multiplayer/internet, I enter the lobby and after a few seconds I see the ping of the servers (usually around 50ms I think, but not sure). After selecting a server and pressing "Join", the track loads immediately. Never had a loss of connection that I can remember.

As Rupe mentioned, the Ping test is a good reference to check for problems with your ISP connection.

after i unpacked it to desktop I started the installer and just pointed it to the locations folder in GTL and it installed ok.

F:\GTlegends\GameData\Locations

Untitled.jpg

It did try to tell me it had installed wrong through windows but i think this is because my game is not sat in the C dive as it would like..

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 230 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 159 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 223 14.3%