TBC modding question

Hello All!

I would like to ask your help with the following issue.

The AI cars is able to reach greater top speed then i am in a flat out corners (like eau rouge or in Pouhon)

I am able to complete woth full throttle too but I am losing speed more speed then they are(Despit they are using the same wing setup and fuel like me, also they are driving the same car with same power).

Could you help me which value I need to change in TBC regarding this?

Which value i need to change in order to not reach the given speed with high rpm?

I know it sounds silly to find value in TBC however i changed only the TBC in one mod and with the original TC i was able to rtach greater top speed wth another TBC.

Thank You in Avance,

Philip

Might want to compare these with older TBC file. Hope this helps.

AIGripMult=Grip multiplier for AI vehicles (due to tire model simplification)
Enables control over difference between the player and AI cars for overall grip and F/R balance. Typically AI cars oversteer compared with player cars using the same physics, but less than they used to in F1C. F1 values are 1.021 front and 1.032 rear. Others may differ. Cars with little or no downforce or which respond more slowly than Formula cars and/or cars with predominant oversteer characteristics may need the value for the rear tires increased to enable the AI to stay on the track through S-bends.
AIPeakSlip=Simple peak slip angle for AI vehicles
Analogous to the first value for LatPeak and used by the AI to define peak slip.
AITireModel=original AI tire model in terms of slip, 1.0 = more similar to player tire model
This line is an overide for the AI Tire Model line in the plr file. The default line in that file is -
AI Tire Model=use AI peak slip, 1.0 = use player's dynamic slip, or a blend between the two (can be overrode in TBC with AITireModel)
The line is optional in the tbc and appears in only some of the ISI tire files. The tyre model defaults to the original behaviour in its absence.
AIWear=AI wear rate constant

Might want to compare these with older TBC file. Hope this helps.

AIGripMult=Grip multiplier for AI vehicles (due to tire model simplification)
Enables control over difference between the player and AI cars for overall grip and F/R balance. Typically AI cars oversteer compared with player cars using the same physics, but less than they used to in F1C. F1 values are 1.021 front and 1.032 rear. Others may differ. Cars with little or no downforce or which respond more slowly than Formula cars and/or cars with predominant oversteer characteristics may need the value for the rear tires increased to enable the AI to stay on the track through S-bends.
AIPeakSlip=Simple peak slip angle for AI vehicles
Analogous to the first value for LatPeak and used by the AI to define peak slip.
AITireModel=original AI tire model in terms of slip, 1.0 = more similar to player tire model
This line is an overide for the AI Tire Model line in the plr file. The default line in that file is -
AI Tire Model=use AI peak slip, 1.0 = use player's dynamic slip, or a blend between the two (can be overrode in TBC with AITireModel)
The line is optional in the tbc and appears in only some of the ISI tire files. The tyre model defaults to the original behaviour in its absence.
AIWear=AI wear rate constant
Thanks mate.

I have already modified those li es however the line that i was looking for was:

Radius.

Now the top speed is correct however i still find the correct line for flat out corners corner speed

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%