Tatuus Revamped (USF-17 style) (CSP Feature)

Misc Tatuus Revamped (USF-17 style) (CSP Feature) 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
ben32star submitted a new resource:

Tatuus Revamped (USF-17 style) (CSP Feature) - New look for the little old boy based on the USF-17

Hello everyone. Today I bring you guys a new add-on, this time for the Formula Abarth car, Tatuus FA01.

This add-on brings a new fresh look to the Tatuus FA01, with a new chassis.

View attachment 526120
How to install? Read carefully, PLEASE
First, don't drag this into Content Manager, or drag the main folder to anywhere.

1. Choose between a new livery folder, or an older livery folder. I'm gonna explain this later.
2. Once you've chosen the livery...

Read more about this resource...

I tried to install it but it doesn't change the model. I might be doing something wrong but I don't know what. Could you maybe assist me with the correct way of installing?

I tried to install it but it doesn't change the model. I might be doing something wrong but I don't know what. Could you maybe assist me with the correct way of installing?
You want it in a single car? Put the ext_config.ini and the .kn5 inside the livery folder of the Tatuus car you want. Textures also goes in the same folder

You want it in a single car? Put the ext_config.ini and the .kn5 inside the livery folder of the Tatuus car you want. Textures also goes in the same folder
With Livery folder do you mean the skins folder or the texture folder for the tatuusfa1?

Thank you its working now! Big fan of the USF2000 car and thank you for making it.
Glad you like it. I also love it and I want to fully copy it in the next update

1642080902237.png

1642080926637.png

Last edited:
I am currently working on a skin of the USF2000 car I tested at Indy back in 2019. Might make a couple others while I’m at it!
The current 3d model layout it's very poor quality (I'm bad at that field). However I'll try to make it better for the next update. I wouldn't recommend to make any high quality livery for the car as the 3d model will change (and thus the texture template).

By the way, have you tested it in real life at Indy? If so I envy you so much

The current 3d model layout it's very poor quality (I'm bad at that field). However I'll try to make it better for the next update. I wouldn't recommend to make any high quality livery for the car as the 3d model will change (and thus the texture template).

By the way, have you tested it in real life at Indy? If so I envy you so much
I’m currently making a base livery so nothing extremely detailed. And yes I tested for 2 days with Pabst Racing back in 2019 at Indy for the Road to Indy test. The test was really successful with a P2 time in one of the practice sessions, but finding the budget after that for the 2020 season was near impossible.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%