Tatuus @ Nurburg laptimes

Brian McManus

Steam: Brian Mac
What lap times are you guys getting around nurburg in the tatuus.

My quickest is 1:57.649
I still have about 300 tenths in the bag.

Its a great car and track combo ,im having some fun Hot lapping.

Normally i use stick sequential with this car.
Tonight i was using paddles when i did that lap.

It takes abit of time to get use to it but i feel very comfortable driving it.
At the minute im finding it easy to make a chunk of laptime and its like im not fully there yet.

Im running the car very low it needs a tweak.
Some bumps and kurbs can trow me off or do bad damage:laugh:

Have driven that little thing the whole day today. What a blast.
Have not tried it really after release of Early Access. But just today I tried it again and could not stop racing with the AI round every track. :D

But I have to admit, that I am not very fast in this car. The AI is faster than me from 95% strength on. In mostly all other cars I have to put the strength up to 98% or 100% to have a real competition. Seems the AI is very good with this car.

I wasn't really a fan of open wheelers in simracing before...but now I can see myself driving in an open wheeler league with that Tatuus Abarth. :)

i haven't done that combo yet. are you using a stick seqental shifter? It's taking some time for me to come to terms with one on this car. It feels so freaking foreign.

Inspired by this and the ability to map the h-pattern to sequential, i started to resurrect the old G27 elastic band sequential shift modification, but i could only find 2 elastic bands and thats not enough :(
Set a 2:01 with the paddles. Good fun.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 112 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 151 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 288 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing