Tatuus Formula Abarth 01 @ Zandvoort

Here's a little WIP setup. Still needs a little bit of tweaking here and there, but overall not too bad.
Best used for a qualifying lap. In races you should probably lower the wings a bit.

Attachments

• Formula Abarth.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 917
Nice set Chris! Did a 1:38.7 straight away on the practice server:thumbsup:
Glad it made it you faster. :cry:
Haha nah, I think it's probs quicker in the race to drop the wing a bit. Feels quite draggy on the pit straight and the run to the fast right handed. But through the corners it's mega.

I don´t know why but I would be interested in an update for this setup (before monday) :D:D
I don´t understand the wing settings after 1.3.4 :cool: Niki´s setup has much too low top speed now imho...
The wing doesn´t change much in this car :confused: If I turn it both to 0! I don´t loose that much grip but I also gain almost nothing in top speed :O_o: Also if I lowered rear wing just a bit, my top speed was even slower! I am a bit puzzeled :(

With more laps I can feel 34.6 coming.

Tried this setup now after 4 months almost.
If anyone goes under 1:40 with the same, i'll buy him premium services for 10 years.

How much AC has been changed. I have a video going with the 458 @ Spa in 2:15. That time is now nothing but a dream.

Abarth's default setup at Zandvoort is faster and better than the one on the top.
Clicked few things and i am into low 1:39's with some bigger efforts 1:36 perhaps. 1:35 is a little further down the road.

Here a lap of 1:35 after 1.3.4!

Interesting setup, isn´t it? Extreme short gears :confused: He´s the last third of the start-finish-straight at rev limit!?!?!
Is that how the Tatuus has to be driven now?

@ROBY F1 You´re good in open wheelers!! :) Haven´t you got a setup for the Tatuus after 1.3.4? Please! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Last edited:
Here a lap of 1:35 after 1.3.4!

Interesting setup, isn´t it? Extreme short gears :confused: He´s the last third of the start-finish-straight at rev limit!?!?!

@ROBY F1 You´re good in open wheelers!! :) Haven´t you got a setup for the Tatuus after 1.3.4? Please! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
And with what setup you did this?

Stuck at low 1.39s as well. But those 1.35's will never ever be reached under racing circumstances, don't stare blind at that laptime :p
Mostly not, true! But "the aliens" :alien::D reach their quali times (which are often at or very close to WR) also in race :confused:

However, nevermind ;) Great thing @RD club is that almost always you find someone in your pace :thumbsup: Especially with full grid! So I am looking forward to tomorrow :)

Mostly not, true! But "the aliens" :alien::D reach their quali times (which are often at or very close to WR) also in race :confused:

However, nevermind ;) Great thing @RD club is that almost always you find someone in your pace :thumbsup: Especially with full grid! So I am looking forward to tomorrow :)
All i need for those times is the setup

For example @Niki Đaković has posted a setup that perhaps was true of going in 1:35 but after the time that has passed since it has been posted, F.Abarth cars are no longer the same obviously.

It's my lap. And it's not hitting the rev limiter actually, it makes the ticking sound just before the rev limit. And it's not that different from before 1.3. Try more downforce and higher tyre pressures.

Oh and ye, I did some 35's online, it's still a nice and consistent car. Maybe I'll share the setup soon. :p

It's my lap. And it's not hitting the rev limiter actually, it makes the ticking sound just before the rev limit. And it's not that different from before 1.3. Try more downforce and higher tyre pressures.

Oh and ye, I did some 35's online, it's still a nice and consistent car. Maybe I'll share the setup soon. :p

Nice tip with the tyres, gonna try it later today

Thank you very much @Bas Bouma !
Would of course be great to be able to try that setup :) I know it´s always subjective and so on but then at least you know: Ok, with this setup it´s possible to reach this time and if you don´t reach it it´s up to your driving ;)
I´ll also try your tips of course :thumbsup: (more downforce than standard setup you mean? :whistling:)

Thank you very much @Bas Bouma !
Would of course be great to be able to try that setup :) I know it´s always subjective and so on but then at least you know: Ok, with this setup it´s possible to reach this time and if you don´t reach it it´s up to your driving ;)
I´ll also try your tips of course :thumbsup: (more downforce than standard setup you mean? :whistling:)
I mean more than Niki's setup. Anyway here's the setup.

Attachments

• d1_1.35.7_3Ls.ini
    1.4 KB · Views: 1,100

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back