Tatuus Formula Abarth 01 @ Spa-Francorchamps

If you lower your rear wing 1 click, diff power to 50% or so you can take a second off your time @Ricardo Umans
I took off 0.6 with just the diff power and softer front suspension. Although I dont think the front needs adjustment, its steady enough I suppose

@John Oliver
I am not the most reliable driver :p I bet my setup can go faster as well. Does feel like yours misses topspeed for Blanchimont, Kemmel Straight and maybe even Pouhon though

makes it all up in the corners
Im sure it does, however IMO it is harder to defend on a straight than in a corner during a race :p
Simple example, we did a multiclass race a while ago, me in a fast GT2 vs an F Abarth. I overtook it on a straight and then simply defended in the corners where I was slower, just to pull away at the next straight leaving no opportunity to overtake :p And since our topspeeds differs over 10kph I think my setup is stronger during a race :D

Have driven @Ricardo Umans Setup in yesterdays Club Race. Just reduced Wings to 5/4, Diff down to 50% and reduced front camber by 1 click, increased rear camber by 1 click. Haven`t done a hot lap cause i just wanted to be confirm with the balance in race. Should be fine for high 2.21 - low 2.22 with 30 Liters of fuel and Meds.

Is more or less better/faster for the diff power?
More is usually better when you accelerate in a straight line. It will give you equal power on both wheels. But in corners it can make the car very 'snappy', so you suddenly get oversteer when one or both wheels start spinning. Lowering the diff makes it more predictable and usually easier to handle. When you're not spinning the wheels, lower diff gives you a bit more oversteer on exits, which can be useful, especially on a lot of exits at Spa.

More is usually better when you accelerate in a straight line. It will give you equal power on both wheels. But in corners it can make the car very 'snappy', so you suddenly get oversteer when one or both wheels start spinning. Lowering the diff makes it more predictable and usually easier to handle. When you're not spinning the wheels, lower diff gives you a bit more oversteer on exits, which can be useful, especially on a lot of exits at Spa.

Yep, "throttle" steering is very useful in spa, since AC is the only game in which i can feel what threar of the car is doing :)

I think if people can handle 10% / 10% diff settings, then they should go for it.

PS: Congratulations for 2nd forum message achievement :D

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.5%