Tatuus FA01 Spitfire Livery V1.0

Skins Tatuus FA01 Spitfire Livery V1.0 2019-02-14

Login or Register an account to download this content
00Hunter00 submitted a new resource:

Tatuus FA01 Spitfire Livery V1.0 - Fantasy livery

Inspired by the camouflage schemes of the Spitfire Mk.IX, complete with fantasy 7.7mm Browning machine guns embedded in the fuselage along with two top mounted 20mm Hispano mkII cannons the mighty Tatuus now makes short work of pesky back markers who dont respect blue flags. Note also the fictional new exhaust for its 37L V12 Rolls-Royce Griffon engine, propelling you to 400mph at 20,000ft above sea level. Good luck pilots ehh drivers
View attachment 291383...

Read more about this resource...

Screens seem to not be showing and my usual picture host in down. Will update...

New picture host, screen shots up.
You could upload pics directly at the download post creation and add them in the description text. You're limited to 10 images.
rd.JPG

Love those fake machine guns. :thumbsup:

Great stuff! Very nicely done, those nose exhausts look especially great

I really don't want to be that guy, but any chance at a version for the RSS4? :)
Cheers, I dont own the RSS4, yet. Although I see there is a 3D template for it which would be a huge help making a seamless camo wrap. Doing it in 2D took ages but if I have another go ill look into using this car.

You could upload pics directly at the download post creation and add them in the description text. You're limited to 10 images.
View attachment 291416

Love those fake machine guns. :thumbsup:

I thought I had the screens uploaded on here directly but when I posted it the images didnt show up correctly. Just showed links that opened another racedept tab and said you dont have permission to view this.... or something like that. Anyway I found another image host but really I couldnt limit myself to just 10 shots lol
Glad you like the fake guns, was quite amused they turned out so well. Even space between the wheel struts to fire them.

Great stuff! Very nicely done, those nose exhausts look especially great

I really don't want to be that guy, but any chance at a version for the RSS4? :)
test.jpg

Just gona leave this here.. Had a we look into the RSS4, looked fun, got it. Turns out the 3D template is an ease to work with, so Spitfire livery for the RSS4 incoming just gimme about a month lol However I can use substance painter this time which will cut out a lot of time consuming stitching in 2D. Should be a much much better result this time too with all the abilities of 3D painting.

test.jpg

Just gona leave this here.. Had a we look into the RSS4, looked fun, got it. Turns out the 3D template is an ease to work with, so Spitfire livery for the RSS4 incoming just gimme about a month lol However I can use substance painter this time which will cut out a lot of time consuming stitching in 2D. Should be a much much better result this time too with all the abilities of 3D painting.

Awesome! Thanks mate :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years