AC Tatuus FA01 @ Imola - Tuesday 22nd August 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the heads up but we were already out in the sunshine amusing the little ones :cool:
Hope you had a good one guys, and remember to tell me all of your tips :roflmao:
Rear wing around 5-6 just how you like it, then balance front wing and front arb.
I got really low with the front arb!

One thing to the handling though cause I had to learn that completely new:
With a soft front arb you get some little latency when turning in, but the chassis will build up the grip you need.
So the softer the front arb, the longer the lag until turn in BUT you can turn the wheel further before it starts to slide!
Amazing how that works and once you get used to it you can throw the Tatuus around like there's no tomorrow :notworthy::confused:

Rear wing around 5-6 just how you like it, then balance front wing and front arb.
I got really low with the front arb!

One thing to the handling though cause I had to learn that completely new:
With a soft front arb you get some little latency when turning in, but the chassis will build up the grip you need.
So the softer the front arb, the longer the lag until turn in BUT you can turn the wheel further before it starts to slide!
Amazing how that works and once you get used to it you can throw the Tatuus around like there's no tomorrow :notworthy::confused:
So to give it the correct technical terminology then, it sounds like it's best with the wobbly jelly setup ;)
Top plan anyway, hopefully I'll be able to give that a try before the race!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back