Tatuus FA01 FFB No Longer Functional!

Hey

I have the Accuforce V2 and am using Content Mgr with Assetto Corsa

Suddenly, the Tatuus FA01 GP3 car's FFB is gone. The wheel still picks up bumps (in fact, extra bumpy now), but just nothing as far as FFB resistance. I had been using it a lot and am making a video with the Tatuus in it, and really like the car, so want the FFB back on somehow

Note that i have already done the following troubleshooting

1) Tried a bunch of other cars on multiple tracks (including on the track i first noticed having no FFB with the Tatuus) and they have their normal FFB working properly

2) I tried the Tatuus on multiple tracks, and same issue on all of them (it seems that it is ONLY the Tatuus that suddenly is no longer working as to its FFB)

3) I of course tried rebooting, restarting the Accuforce wheel, etc

4) I also then deleted the Tatuus completely using Content Mgr, and then re-verified all the files in Assetto Corsa and it reloaded the Tatuus as original, then tried it again, still same issue (and other cars are working, including on the track the Tatuus first lost it's FFB)

Ideas? What the heck! Never seen this before.

Thanks
Randy Flowers

Might be just the ffb multiplier of the tatuus.
Go on track, press + on the numpad and the ffb car multiplier should show up at the top of your screen.
Alternatively move your mouse to the far right so the app bar shows up and look for the steering wheel icon. That's the ffb app.
Check if the force feedback value isn't too low.
In that app you can also change the road/abs/curb/slide multipliers.

Upvote 0
YES! That's it! Somehow (no idea how), the Tatuus FFB had been turned down to 0, turned it back to 100 and wala, fixed!

Now happily sliding near cliffs on Pike's Peak with this Tatuus, what a hoot. Did a 9:33 up it so far (all time record is just under 8 minutes i think)

Thanks
Randy
:)

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%