AC Tatuus FA01 @ Brands Hatch GP - Tue 26Sep17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I've got to sign out. Something has come up for tomorrow that I must take care of. See you guys next week;) Have a great race:thumbsup:
7b63af50e90b9d3245dd1833d9ae8831.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D Just messing with you. This was Australia. Nothing ever happens at Paddock Kill Bend now does it:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

As usual I uploaded two setups to the first post of this thread :)

Brands was a difficult track to find a good setup for me and in the end Andy helped me but we decided to stick with two very different setups.

To be fast at Brands you need to setup the car quite unstable, oversteery because there are turns where you will get massive understeer!
Andy went with the same, very high front wing setting but with less rear wing. Highspeed turns can be quite tricks with this because the rear might snap at you. But you are very stable and planted at the rest of the lap.

My setup is completely different. I went with a very soft front ARB and a massive rake but more rear wing.
The aero feels more balanced but now you got a swinging rear which you need to catch at every time.

Download both and test which you like better. I can tell you that Andy did the fastest lap over the whole week so his setup might be the faster one :)

so his setup might be the faster one
Probably not the best one for the race though as that snapping rear end might just bite back (at least with my level of inconsistency ;)).

Rasmus Newey's 'Red Bull Rake' setup however was very interesting in that it gives a similar characteristic to how people describe the RB F1 car - good traction, efficient downforce etc. And a swinging rear should be easier to catch than a snapper!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back