RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, for some reason my microphone refuses to work in Discord, and I have no idea why.
It works fine in test-mode, and it's loud enough to feed back into my headphones from time to time but nothing seems to be transmitting.

So, first things first. @Jopamir apologies for that dive-bomb into T1. Wasn't intentional, I just locked my fronts and the damn thing refused to stop. :whistling:

That aside, that was some outstanding racing. :D
Couldn't quite keep up for the entire race, but it was certainly fun to try. :roflmao:

Okay, for some reason my microphone refuses to work in Discord, and I have no idea why.
It works fine in test-mode, and it's loud enough to feed back into my headphones from time to time but nothing seems to be transmitting.

So, first things first. @Jopamir apologies for that dive-bomb into T1. Wasn't intentional, I just locked my fronts and the damn thing refused to stop. :whistling:

That aside, that was some outstanding racing. :D
Couldn't quite keep up for the entire race, but it was certainly fun to try. :roflmao:

Have you done the obvious and checked what the input and output are set to in Discord (I speak from experience every time my youngest decides to use Discord)

Because it's Discord, and it's ****. :p

Well, they're set to default so it shouldn't matter.
I have to set mine to my Rift mic, despite my Rift mic being the default (and only) mic connected to my rig. Otherwise sometimes it just doesn't work. No idea why.

Anyway, that was great fun, thanks guys! The F4 is a brilliant little car, and the racing tonight was close and fair. Definitely have to run these in a series in the very near future. :thumbsup:

Witchcraft.
zand_01.png

zand_02.png

The Matrix glitched twice on me during the second race, everybody disappeared for a second.

P1.png

Welcome to the R3E Racing Club! This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help the don't hesitate to ask on Discord... there's no such thing as a stupid question!

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge! Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate.

Racing Club Rules: Click here or Watch the Video Summary
Incident Reporting: Click here
Server Password: Click here
Discord Server: Click here
Crew Chief Download: Click Here

The use of Crew Chief is mandatory in our Club racing, as it adds an audio spotter which helps avoid unnecessary incidents. We also highly recommend that you join us on Discord and engage with your fellow drivers!

Saturday 03/04/21
Practice Server:
RaceDepartment - Practice
Race Server: RaceDepartment - Racing Club
Class: BMW M1 Procar
Track: Hockenheimring - Grand Prix

Practice: 18:00 UTC (50 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:50 UTC (10 minutes)

Warmup 1: 19:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 19:05 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing Start

Warmup 2: 19:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 19:30 UTC (20 minutes) - Standing Start / Reverse Grid - Top 10

BMW M1 Procar: 30 slots
  1. Goffik - #606
  2. PurgerUK - #152
  3. ko41 - #588
  4. Bob Laycock - #8
  5. CruzCtrl - #89
  6. Dieter Bromvich - #213
  7. PorDallas - #570
  8. Redvaliant - #76
  9. Steve Le Gallez - #90
  10. G-Slev - #4
  11. Jean Jacques Martin - #213
  12. nsfast - #2
  13. Jopamir - #82
  14. Ingemar Petersson - #606
  15. Ulfhedinn - #??
  16. Blinding Tube - #81
  17. Claes Axelsson - #105
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot
  25. Free slot
  26. Free slot
  27. Free slot

UTP#43

Last edited:
Information

Welcome to the RaceDepartment M1 Procar Series! This will be a stint of races over the next four weeks, the idea being to add a little friendly competition to our club racing. These events remain open to drivers of all levels, so please don't be afraid to sign up!

Details of the calendar are as follows:

03/04/21 - Round 1 / 2: Hockenheimring - Grand Prix​
10/04/21 - Round 3 / 4: Watkins Glen - Grand Prix Inner Loop​
17/04/21 - Round 5 / 6: Lausitzring - Grand Prix Course​
24/04/21 - Round 7: Nordschleife - Single 40 minute race​

Before you sign up, please be aware of the following:

1) These events are still open to everyone, regardless of ability or experience.​
2) Our regular club rules are in effect, including the Golden Rule.​
3) Crew Chief is mandatory, everyone must use it.​
4) Points will be awarded and tracked over the series, but it's just for fun.​
5) Drivers may choose which events to race in, as participation in the whole series is not mandatory.​
6) Each driver should try to use a unique livery. Please state your car and number when you sign up.​

Standings

N/A​

Note that I'm not 100% sure how the final Nordschleife round is going to work yet. The track is so long that we won't have time for a qualy session.

The plan was to import the results of a qualy or race session from a previous round, but I can't get an answer on exactly how that feature works. For example, if someone who was not in the imported session decides to join the race, do they just start from the back? Or are they prevented from joining at all? If people who were in the imported session decide not to join the race, do we end up with empty grid slots or is everyone moved up to fill the gaps? (I've asked this on the S3 forums but no answer as yet.)

@Alex Hodgkinson @J-F Chardon @anthony monteil

series that have launch-control, saw this 1 min before joining... really wasnt aware that Tatuus had it:geek:
Knew about the wtcr's of course but not the others
chrome_2021-03-27_23-53-12.png

Last edited:
I knew it had been added to some other cars, but didn't know the F4 was one of them. Not sure it makes a massive difference though. You can floor it on the grid and barely spin the wheels at all in these. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 366 28.0%