RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume there's no practice server on SGP?
Nope, one of the many missing features. Any server with nobody on it gets shut down automatically so you can't leave a server running for practice purposes.

Also, unless I'm very much mistaken, everyone is going to have to be signed up before the server starts at 19:30 UTC. Once the server is online it is my understanding that SGP will no longer accept any new drivers.

Eeerr....
This might be a column problem due to variety in screen-resolution, but right now it says TC is forced off, and virtual mirrors are both free and forced off. Oh, and the auto-clutch is forced to ABS.....:D
YnIfTO0.jpg

Last edited:
I have the same problem
Make sure you are using the right username, which is not necessarily the name displayed on your profile. You can find it in your account details, or by looking at the web address of your profile. For example:

h**ps://game.raceroom.com/users/Goffik/

This might be a column problem due to variety in screen-resolution...
No, it's because SGP is being rushed out with barely any testing. Noticed a number of issues myself over the last few days, but feedback doesn't seem overly appreciated for some reason. So whatever... not my problem.

Last edited:
Glad this has moved to SGP - it is much easier for me to see all my scheduled races in one place, and it was a bit of a pain cross referencing racedepartment and SGP.

If only AMS2 and Rfactor 2 races would move on there!

Glad this has moved to SGP - it is much easier for me to see all my scheduled races in one place, and it was a bit of a pain cross referencing racedepartment and SGP.
All RD races should be in the calendar, but some staff don't use it. Also, I'm sorry to say that this event is unlikely to remain on SGP in the medium term since the platform currently lacks certain features we need. More development is required.

Was thinking of signing up for this and I've been getting some practice in but is it right theres no TC allowed in a GT race? Also confused about whether virtual mirror is allowed. Can you clarify please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 250 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 182 7.8%